Thread: Buggy Rooms

Default Buggy Rooms

I opened up my Pawnbroker to All (Central Lair north of volcano in Valley of Repose).
    When someone went to test it out, it said it was open to all, but trying to use it said "You do not have permission..."
    It took me forever to get my silos open to my guild by doing it back and forth over and over again from Self-Only to Guild.
    Could this get looked into?
    Starmind: Member of Scions on Order Shard; Helian Ancient Dragon 100/100/100
    Starmind's Crossroads: Harro, Just Uphill of the Binding Shrine

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Default Re: Buggy Rooms

What's your plot permission set to?
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Quote Originally Posted by Starmind View Post
    I opened up my Pawnbroker to All (Central Lair north of volcano in Valley of Repose).
    When someone went to test it out, it said it was open to all, but trying to use it said "You do not have permission..."
    It took me forever to get my silos open to my guild by doing it back and forth over and over again from Self-Only to Guild.
    Could this get looked into?
    I remember running into somthing like this with my old lair in Mia's Edge, if I recall correctly, I solved it by either standing close to the entrance when I made my changes or using the entrance to open the window to make the security changes instead of clicking on the room. It's a little vague im my memory now, and I don't curretnly have a room built to test my theory on yet.

Would try some of Callak's suggestions if it weren't for the fact that now I can't change anything on my lair due to latest patch bugging up the construction windows.
    Starmind: Member of Scions on Order Shard; Helian Ancient Dragon 100/100/100
    Starmind's Crossroads: Harro, Just Uphill of the Binding Shrine

Thread Information