Current timers are 12 hours from death to spawn. I like the concept considering its all I use to do (And still do sometimes). Nothing beats a long enduring fight with you and a friend against strong odds. To make them no longer contested would be nice indeed and give others a chance at this stuff. However if this is on a spawn you might wanna consider keeping it at 12 or notch it up to 24 max.

Heres why: Most games with spawn mob triggers have short timers on them. Usually 6 to 8 hours. For something bigger like this they notch it up to about 12 to 24 hours to ensure it cannot be farmed.

With the concept of keeping compedative with other games that would be a way of looking at it. However with the massive increase of comp drop rates I really cant say I would like a high timer on the spawns personally. Reason is because it just feels too too too too easy now to get comps vs bosses. I spent three months crafting one set against every damage type in the game. Thats grinding it. Now I can get that in a few weeks.. *Cry*

Just a thinkin' about things to do for those of us at endgame..a few times round..to do so we dont get bored untill events return.