Thread: new addition to dralk world project

Exclamation new addition to dralk world project

i don't know when this went in.... i sure would like to know... but judging by the fact that it's almost done, i would guess it's been in since the grand halls got completed accidentally and not reverted.

it's a portal room behind what *used to be* a blockage near the gemworks. there was a bend to a 3-way to a slope up that goes to the gemworks.. with a blockage over the left turn (from the grand hall end).. which is now turned to block what would be a right turn facing into the new 3-way, which has a slope down... and i can't see anything connected to that. to the left is another slope down, which leads to "Lair Lunus Cavern - OneEntrance" (should sound familiar)

210 lattices
    84 maelstones
    84 flowstones
    280 imbars
    140 primesce
    140 excoriations

all tier 1.
    all that isn't finished is 83 flowstones and 131 excoriations.
    the other slope is started also. what's interesting is that it requires the old resource amounts... 14 7 7 14 7 7 (in the above order)

what's interesting about this portal....
    it has a name.

"Naka-duskael Gate to Drakul"

Default Re: new addition to dralk world project

So finally it has been discovered C_C

At the risk of repeating myself on the general boards, dorrin, you weren't the one to first find it. The blockage was removed, the portal discovered behind it by others, and in three days its been being worked on by a few dragons, from the corridors on down to the current structure and requirements.

3 way corridor
    3 way corridor
    slope corridor
    slope corridor
    Lunus Lair Cavern

My guess is that when the outward portal of Drakul was finished, it unlocked that section of the public lair.

You see an Ice Wall Corner, I see a Tardis.
    "

"Pen Pineapple Apple Pen"

Completed aswell now. The gate seems to be bugged though. Doesn't show any teleport locations. Not for dragons, not for bipeds.

I don't know why you've gotten yourself so upset about this, Dorrin. :/

The portal room was a fun thing to work on and it brought a nice bunch of people together to craft it. :3 At least that's one more room completed in the Dralk caverns. Like Merc said, it doesn't show any destinations but I'm hoping that gets fixed over the next maintenence.

And just in case anyone wants an explaination for it, I say its a Helian invasion! XD

Also, since Mercurius discovered it, I've called it the "Super Ultra Supreme Gate of Bipedial Transport of Mercurius the Lunus" (and what do you know, Mercurius half-rhymes with Lunus!)

I'm very pro-bipeds coming to Drakul.

~Galde

Quote Originally Posted by Arzel Rashemi View Post
    At the risk of repeating myself on the general boards, dorrin, you weren't the one to first find it.
    did i say i was the first to find it?
    with that much work already done on it when i first saw it, i would have to be pretty brain-dead to think i was the first to discover it.
    i was just making a dragon world project announcement.. as i've done with most if not all of the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Galdethriel View Post
    I don't know why you've gotten yourself so upset about this, Dorrin. :/
    *ahem* ... well, it would seem reading my PMs would have cleared up the main reason i was upset about this. yet it still seems there was a choice by some to not tell the world at large about this project.

i will say this now.. since i'm not sure i have before.
    please PLEASE don't try to reach me by PM. if you need to contact me outside of the game, please contact me in-game first and get my email address. i'm dang surprised i saw i had a PM just now, because normally i never see that little number up there.
    example: two weeks ago i found an unread PM from may 2007.

my apologies for sounding "upset" ... and to arzel.
    Last edited by dorrin; October 7th, 2007 at 10:30 AM. Reason: didn't have all the info about the situation...

Thread Information