Thread: the Naka duskael gate in Dralk is now open

Default the Naka duskael gate in Dralk is now open

Well, theres a thread about this in the general forums, Dorrin saying he found the 3ways corridor opened with 2 slopes and a cavern with a so called "Naka Duskael gate to Drakul" still being worked on. I guess that I'm the one responsible for that :P
    I found out about this a few days ago, when passing through the public lair after returning from lairhunting with Zexoin. Heh. So we decided to tell a few people about it and work on opening up the portal. That was 3 days ago. And we managed to open it up roughly an hour ago ^^
    Irony, in more ways than one.. A Naka portal underneath Dralk, opened by a little Lunus hatchling :P
    I Couldn't have done it alone though. Just a little hatchling afterall *smirks*
    So I've got to thank the following people.
    Zexoin, Galdethriel, Tagath, Firebrandcrest, Miiralaeuntryr, Shinsho, Yavahona, Tsargoth, Aucus and Yunaleska.
    Thank you all for your help (I hope I haven't forgotten anyone or spelled your names wrong. Do thwack me if I did XD)

One 'lil thing though. The gate seems to be bugged, either that or it yet has to be activated somehow, as there are no teleport locations available. Not for dragons, not for bipeds.. So yeah =/ I hope this wil change sometime soon.

But aye. Just thought I'd announce this. Once again, thanks to all the people who were involved in this ^^ I might post a few screenies of the opening later

Default Re: the Naka duskael gate in Dralk is now open

It is fairly typical that when something is completed like a bridge or a mine or a portal, the devs have to manually trigger / update it so that it works; especially if it furthers a shard quest or storyline.

Outside of things simply popping from construction, anyway. Community projects usually will pop, and you can walk across bridges or whatever, but if there is something on the other side that is supposed to be working/triggered, they usually will have to activate it by hand and/or patch it out.

Nature of the beast, I guess.
    Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

Default Re: the Naka duskael gate in Dralk is now open

The Drakul portal out was already active as soon as we popped it. I am pretty sure there was no hidden dev on, I assume but I could be wrong. I would think they could turn on lair piece items and not worry about dragons flying out to the point of interest to check things out before hand, like they do on the surface world.

So I am becoming of the option that this is really miss named and it was very old work done in prep for the other Drakul pads that have been said were planned for.

Thread Information