Thread: I hear the Dev is starting to update and fix?

Default I hear the Dev is starting to update and fix?

This is good. I hope it lasts, I hope this game comes back and becomes a place to enjoy!

Since I have limited time, could someone sum up what exactly they have been working on? is the game itself running better?

Default Re: I hear the Dev is starting to update and fix?

They did a terrain efficiancy enhansment that seems to have come close to doubling the framerate among other things.

Default Re: I hear the Dev is starting to update and fix?

The patch notes are fairly long, so I will try to summarize:

Fixed billing, made Blight server available again, fixed forums.

Septembe 18th patch: New confectioner resources on genevia for the confectioner revamp, added lair community, new confectioner storehouses, new crystals released, stackable bottlecaps, lowered amount of resources required for building lairs, a number of new starter quests as well as some for the outpost (tier 6), new vault upgrade, shadowstem fungus released, new tavern aura affect, nadia lowered her prices, and A LOT of fixes and adjustments.

October 5th: client and launcher adjustments

October 10th Blight: new music on spirit isle, new scout quests for starters, new emblem/ability for people who completed the trials of the gifted a long time ago (like me), new confectioner quest, 2 ghost stories, new Fall event outside Aughundell and adding fall festival outside of Dalimond, new Keg cargo disk (no joke), new drinks/foods for festival on vendor, A LOT fo changes and fixes.

The game is definitely moving again if you are looking to return. They are also trying to find a way to move all of the Unity characters to Order or Chaos. Plot repossession will probably start sometime after Unity characters move over (or atleast that is my guess).
    Durand - Elven Warrior of the Realm of Order

Thread Information