Thread: What may Come! :)

Default What may Come! :)

I am elighted at a real change, and just how everything is being handled period. Even to the point of how the announcements are worded, with a abit of roleplay involved.. the Blight Server story was wonderful!

I may be speaking too soon, but I can see a glimse of new life in the game. Not just updates, but almost as if a re-release.

I am hoping the goodness is not spoiled or lost, as I believe the current owners have the most clear vision since David Allen was in charge, now that is a long long time .

I believe everything will come together, so long as nothing disasturous happens, just by whats happened already. The first updates in a year, some needed fixes that have been neglected since release, and the spark of new content.

What I am hoping is true, is that the "expansion pack" will really become a real thing, and by the new owners actions and what they have done so far... I believe the game will have many of its broken and missing pieces found and put together.

I have to say.. I am wondering if this company was one of the vast groups of players that were serious in the fact that if they opportunity came to them, they would buy it themselves and work the game. Only because of the forums posts, and manner that they have conducted themselves so far seems only as if they must have been true Istarians.

I however don't think I will becoming back as the once vibrant druid I always was, but instead will start from the beginning all over.

I hope I am not speaking too soon, I'm just excited

Default Re: What may Come! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Alexis_Aris View Post
    I have to say.. I am wondering if this company was one of the vast groups of players that were serious in the fact that if they opportunity came to them, they would buy it themselves and work the game. Only because of the forums posts, and manner that they have conducted themselves so far seems only as if they must have been true Istarians.
    Believe it or not, the people in charge now were all key members of Tulga staff before the buyout. They actually know what their doing, more or less.

You may find these informative:

http://rpgvault.ign.com/articles/824/824529p1.html
    http://www.gamersinfo.net/index.php?art/id:1837

Also I must say that mentioning "David Allen" and "vision" in the same sentence makes my head hurt.
    "We live only ONE REAL DAY, during which we recall false memories of living many more."
    Is it today?
    "No."

Yep, and Rick Simmons, CEO, was the lead programmer. They also have Amon Gwareth and Jason E (programmer) at least. Not sure who else from the old Artifact/TG are there, but enough to be encouraging anyway.

And ol' Hal there is probably holding his breath to see if the old confectioner upgrade survived.

Small nag, but David was the CEO. Rick was the CTO, chief technical dude. He knows the server tech better than anyone. If it means anything to anyone "Jason, Roger, Adam and Zack in design" are mentioned by Rick in the IGN RPG Vault interview.
    "We live only ONE REAL DAY, during which we recall false memories of living many more."
    Is it today?
    "No."

Now that explains ALOT.

Because since after was bought tulga, everything was pretty much dieing out as far as updates ect.

So they have some of the core crew back, who is doing the posting on the forums ect? As in, their community manager... or whatever the positions name is

Anyway I'm surprised its tugla.. reformed basically lol, I hope it continues though, not just a short burst, like i said I'm excited, and glad that they took the reigns back.

oh and thanks for those links, helps alot!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexis_Aris View Post
    So they have some of the core crew back, who is doing the posting on the forums ect? As in, their community manager... or whatever the positions name is
    'Reyem' was the old Tulga customer service representative and is back to tickets and pokes around as Horizons CS now and then. You can never be sure who is behind the mask, though.
    Is it today?
    "No."

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Besides Reyem, they have at least one other, codenamed Eurantia. So, be on the lookout. And prepare to act rabid.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Assuming she's a she....she's nice!

Sianan + Pooki + Lotus Blossom

Thread Information