Thread: Dragon festival masks

Default Dragon festival masks

I've been hunting for candies on blight today, cause I wanted to buy as many masks as possible. I've been told that there were many masks to collect, and went to trade with Jacques Allantyrn (love the name btw) And noticed that therewere only 3 dragon masks for sale.
    Is that how it's supposed to be ?

Default Re: Dragon festival masks

At the last "real" fall festival, there were 10 I believe. 5 masks originally provided by Tulga and 5 that were player made. There are also 5 more in the game assets that were never used, though I think Baela was just playing when she put them in there. One of them is a mask that I submitted that would have put a happy face on the dragon's forehead surround by the words "Have a nice day!". Not quite suitable, but amusing looking.

Edit: Or was that 10 original and 5 player made. Been so long that I can't remember.

yeah I saw there were player made masks, but biped only, if I remember well... the masks can only be bought from Jacques Allantyrn, right ?

I think that is the way it was. And I was just checking the game files. There are 8 original and 7 player made, not including the 7 unused masks.

Just checked again in blight... Jacques sells 2 pants, 12 bipes masks (3 player-made) and only 3 dragon masks... *sighs*

Is my dragon the only one upset by this? Lol - really disappointing! Shame on me, when I quit on EII I gave a bunch of my stuff away, including my halloween masks I'd been collecting (never forseeing the buyout, no reason to hang on to any of it). I was so looking forward to replacing a few of them! Any chance they'll make it in??
    'The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, ..., the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars' - Kerouac

I would love to get my claws on one of those white spider web ones i seen in a few pics on here but yeah i was really dissapointed too that there was so little for the dragons but my kitty is happy at least :P

Quote Originally Posted by Aria View Post
    Is my dragon the only one upset by this? Lol - really disappointing! Shame on me, when I quit on EII I gave a bunch of my stuff away, including my halloween masks I'd been collecting (never forseeing the buyout, no reason to hang on to any of it). I was so looking forward to replacing a few of them! Any chance they'll make it in??
    Nope, you're not the only one upset about this... I was looking forward to collecting a bunch of masks all year
    ~Proud owner of~
    ~www.istaria-club.deviantart.com ~

Thread Information