Thread: Silk andMaple Field suggestion....

Default Silk andMaple Field suggestion....

Wouldn't it be nice if the Maple Trees (West of Harton Valley) and Cotton plants (West of Augendell) spawns abit more dense in their fields ( especially the silk fields )?

Some of us dont like to have to run all over the field just to get to the next node.
    Last edited by Cromos_Swordbreaker; October 16th, 2007 at 12:43 AM. Reason: Cotton not Silk
    Chromos - 100 Ancient Lunus, 100 DragonCrafter,100 Lairshaper
    Titles - Expert DragonCrafter - Expert Lairshaper

Default Re: Silk andMaple Field suggestion....

The problem with the maple spawn isn't that there isn't enough trees in the area... the problem is.. the spawn region is so large that if you clear the area close to where you are currently harvesting.. you have to move to another harvesting area to work the whole spawn area. It can get frustrating that the maple spawn area has more area and less trees then even the thornwood.
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

maybe they could shrink those spawn areas abit to make it abit less frustrating.
    Chromos - 100 Ancient Lunus, 100 DragonCrafter,100 Lairshaper
    Titles - Expert DragonCrafter - Expert Lairshaper

Yup, the Maple and the Silk are hard to gather they should be easier, more spawns in the same area would solve the problem.

Or as Cromos said, ' Maybe they could shrink the area abit to make it abit less frustrating'.

OR introduce another couple of areas where Maple and Silk spawn.

OR get rid of the old idea of 'linked' spawns.

Umm.. the OP was talking about cotton and maple.. not silk... Silk is easy enough to get.. so long as you can keep the shadow spiders at bay... the cotton near aug is a bit more difficult.. tis why I go elsewhere to gather my cotton.
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

actually the OP has "silk" in the thread title and refers to the silk plants (at the end of the sentence).. I suspect he wrote "cotton" by mistake..

Cotton spawns fairly densely on Fabric Isle..
    Bobda Bilda (Chaos) - www.hzconfectioner.org.uk
    http://www.painefreecrafts.com - what takes up most of my spare time now..

On chaos you can always harvest from the Sanctuary Bay side of the Maple, there's a really nice plot with a Journeyman woodshop, vaultkeeper, pawn broker / consigner open to the public, not to mention a T3 silo open to the public there for temporary storage

But yea... the maple fields are feast or famine.... either fix it so there are multiple link sites instead of 2 (Harton valley side of the field / Sanctuary bay side of the field) or make the suckers spawn faster! And add some tier IV confectioner stuff too!
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

**actually the OP has "silk" in the thread title and refers to the silk plants (at the end of the sentence).. I suspect he wrote "cotton" by mistake..**

Exactly what I thought, Many areas have Cotton..

Thread Information