Thread: Delta 124

Default Delta 124

Quote Originally Posted by Patch Notes
    • CHANGE: Annis' Ring can no longer be consigned or hoarded.
    • FIX: Annis’ Ring will no longer drop as loot.
    So, I noticed a while back that my Exquisite Ring became an Annis' Ring. Now, I see this patch. I popped over into Blight to look, and, my Exquisite is still an Annis' Ring.

I hope the pics attached.

The two rings used to be Exquisite and Priceless. Now is Priceless and Annis'. Am not sure what Annis' is for, bout would love my Exquisite back, and to find another Annis' for, whatever tis for.

This is a problem for Order as well.

<Edit> Am sorry this is so late. But, I REALLY hope, whatever this is, is fixed BEFORE it hits live, knowing full well that a lot of event stuff will hit live tonight.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by walkerglassmire; October 16th, 2007 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Adding more...
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Default Re: Delta 124

Annis's ring is a new quest item that was introduced in Delta 123 (or the patch before)
    It part of the Ghost quest on Spider Isle.
    The problem they had was that the ring had a hoard value of 12000 and was farmable, hense a problem for hoard values.

Looks like your old ring was the same id as the new quest ring, possibly an oversite by the devs.

My annis ring is an exquisite ring on Blight... was one of the first thing I noticed when the delta 123 was applied

Heh. Whoops.

Somehow Annis' Ring ended up overwriting the item ID for Exquisite Ring. That's why they were on a loot table and why your Exquisite Rings turned into Annis' Rings.

12k hoard is a significant amount. I wonder if VI will offer a trade-in program.

As for those on live, if you're hoarding those rings now, you might as well... uhm.. hoard them before delta 124 hits.

Hmmm... since delta 124, my rings are Annis rings again... :x

Quote Originally Posted by Steelclaw View Post
    As for those on live, if you're hoarding those rings now, you might as well... uhm.. hoard them before delta 124 hits.

Actually, that's my hoard collection. My actual one on Order has one of each of the hoard items. And I kinda want my Exquisite back too.
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Thread Information