Thread: Community Projects

Hybrid View

Default Community Projects

Was suprised to find the bridge down from Tier2 island to Tier1 island,so wondered as game is in recovery if their are many outstanding projects left todo.
    Maybe go back to having Shard rebuild days?
    All alone in the dark

Chaos..Morrtoc
    Unity..Brainbasher(MorrBasher on Chaos)

Default Re: Community Projects

Which islands are you talking about? Tier2 and Tier1 island doesn't mean much to me.

There are 4 bridges connecting Genevia to Scorpion. I finished the one at Genevia end long ago. Sorry but have been to busy remodelling my plot to work on them more.

With being able to port from Bristugo to both Genevia and Scorpion, are these bridges really needed? I'll gladly help build them if need be. Anyone have /locs handy?

We used to have build days going on, but haven't in a long time. That is how we finished a lot of the artifacts. I wouldn't mind helping out on the bridges again. I helped out a year or so ago, but then it all just kind of stopped.

Is there a thread somewhere to formalize community building projects / are there any community building projects needing to be done?

I only ask because the community projects are one of the best parts of Horizons, and while I might be only 20th level, I can haul building materials - albeit slowly - and might even be of some use.

On Chaos there is still one bridge near the Tremendous Ruxus on Ruxus Mountain that needs to be finished. I think it was never finished because there is a natural bridge right below it that is almost as convenient, so no one ever put out the massive effort necessary to complete it.

This is one of the reasons i came back to istaria, last night i finally hit 150 skill in the neccessary skills so i coudl join the mason and carmpeter school. i always loved the thought of helping build the land around you and to me its a pity that you guys are all motivated enough that everything is finished, *starts sobbing*. But that is cool i found some plots that i am going to secretly build that need finished hehehehe, well my in game name is caltono and i would appreciate it if anyone would send me a tell ingame if you see something needing done once i get up high enough that is. which wont take me too long hopefully.

ME BIG Giant, ME like to build, lol.

There's still plenty left to rebuild...
    http://community.istaria.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55 has some scattered info.
    Overall there's something like 5 wall sections, 8 wooden archways, a fountain, 2 gazebos, a lighthouse, a citygate, and 5 bridges left. A total of 1.15 million processed resource needed, as of my last check a bit under a month ago.

Thread Information