Thread: Chaos and Sporadic Gerbils

Default Chaos and Sporadic Gerbils

I can't remember if we're run by hamsters or gerbils....oh well.

We're having a whole slew of problems on Chaos. People aren't showing up in guilds, mobs aren't where they appear to be, forms aren't opening, friends lists are showing up empty, etc.

Not everyone is having the same problems, either.

Do we need to wait it out or does the shard need to be rebooted?

Default Re: Chaos and Sporadic Gerbils

The Murphy Legal Expo must've moved into Chaos and started using it as their showroom by accident. xD
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Some towns are NPC free zones too. Spotted it in Sslanis and Tazoon so far
    GameGrin.com News monkey
    Take my love, take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me....

Some people are unable to log in now, as well.

On the plus side, I'm showing up in my guild again. (Still no friends list though.)

have also problems getting into the game now, it is loading forever, first time i came into an empty world, relogged and it worked normal, logged out and tryed to get in again and no chance

I'm also having login trouble. But my character loads just fine, as my stats and spells and everything. But as soon as I start walking I'm getting:

---------------------------
    Transport Error
    Error ID: 99
    The client has been disconnected because the requested biote is either shutting down or cannot be thawed at this time. Please wait a few minutes and try again. If you are still unable to connect please open a case at https://support.istaria.com.

Time for a support ticket I guess!
    Fidri Ragnir of Unity, dwarf cleric, amongst the living once again
    Firnas Ragnir of Chaos, elf warrior apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Fidri View Post
    I'm also having login trouble. But my character loads just fine, as my stats and spells and everything. But as soon as I start walking I'm getting:

Transport Error
    Error ID: 99
    The client has been disconnected because the requested biote is either shutting down or cannot be thawed at this time. Please wait a few minutes and try again. If you are still unable to connect please open a case at https://support.istaria.com.

Time for a support ticket I guess!
    I am having this problem also. Tried 2 alts same thing.

I'm getting no character at all.

It seems the client connects to the server, there's just enough ACK happening to keep me connected, but no data streams. When I hit F1 I have "Creatureless Character" targetted.
    Vermithraxx Draconis, Spirit Shard 12/29/03, 1st Helian Adult 03/17/04 [Retired]
    Vermithraxis Draconis, Chaos Shard 06/28/07, Lunus Adult 07/18/07, 100/100/100 09/03/07
    Biped: HLR 100/SPRD 45/CNJ 44/MIN 100/TNK 100/ARM 100/SPL 100/WPN 90/JWL 100/OUT 69/BLK 58/GTH 76/ENC 53...

The gerbils went on strike because they saw what we were feeding the hamsters. Of course, they didn't bother to tell us they were going to strike today, so now we're in negotiations.

(Translation: We're aware of the issues on Chaos and for people logging in. We'll let you know when we think everything has smoothed out. Please hold off on submitting tickets until after then, as this is a problem that everyone is experiencing.)

Quote Originally Posted by Horizons CS View Post
    The gerbils went on strike because they saw what we were feeding the hamsters. Of course, they didn't bother to tell us they were going to strike today, so now we're in negotiations.
    I suppose now would be a bad time to "borrow" some of the rodents and dip them in chocolate?

Ack... maybe that's it!! Maybe they all caught wind of the chocolate covered mice idea and ran away in fear of what might come next.

Thread Information