Thread: Coming back

Default Coming back

Took a long vacation from istaria, and now want to get back, are there allot of changes in game play since 2 years ago or most of the game stayed the same ? should i expect lots of changes ? would be nice to fly up again in the sky ... has ARoP chaged in any way since it was first launch ?
    Shuki GoldenWings
    Dragon 92 adv 81 craft
    Order

Default Re: Coming back

I have just come back recently too ... not entirely convinced that I will stay - it will probably take some irrational and irrelevant occurence that pushes me one way or the other.

It feels a lot more like a solo game with the numbers dramatically less.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Garden Gnome - Order
    Impure Mage lvl 52 / Enchanter 45 / Spellcrafter 42 / Mason 23
    ( Last of the Forgotten )
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    (99.6% html free signature)
    Nicolas de Chamfort : "Swallow a toad in the morning and you will encounter nothing more disgusting the rest of the day."

The numbers have been increasing though. Since VI took over, there have been quite a few that resubbed. I know I see a lot more people in numerous areas now. Bristugo seems traffic'd again, the starter islands have a lot more people around, its slowly filling again.
    __________________________________________________ __________

The numbers are certainly climbing again, I'm back, so is my better half, and we're going nowhere
    GameGrin.com News monkey
    Take my love, take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me....

Quote Originally Posted by Dagda View Post
    The numbers are certainly climbing again, I'm back, so is my better half, and we're going nowhere
    You mean that as, "..and we intend to stay", right?
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Thread Information