Thread: Entombed Will and Shadow Dragon

Default Entombed Will and Shadow Dragon

I got to thinking about these two the other day. Is there any lore that explains how they came to be?
    From what I recall in my RoP, Shadow Dragon seems to be a bit of a mystery, he just suddenly appeared around the time the school fell to the WA.
    The Entombed Will I got the impression was a Lunus dragon (Helians dislike him, and Lunus seem to revere/pity him), who did something or failed to do something and was punished for it. Any more information for either of these two?

Default Re: Entombed Will and Shadow Dragon

There is not much in the way of official lore surrounding the Entombed Will and the Shadow Dragon. The dev who wrote the quest, did not seem to leave any background information for their stories. And he is long gone, of course. The only thing I know of the EW is that he was imprisoned by the Helians for attacking the humans over the destruction of the Sleeper.

Default Re: Entombed Will and Shadow Dragon

The Entombed Will attacked the Kon the Wizard. He has been at Sleepers Peak at the time is was made into the Peak of Storms and he killed the wizard for making the sword that caused all that. He is how he is now as punishment for that behavior. Although...even I as a Helian support what he did.

As for the Shadow Dragon. Many dragons where slaughtered then the school at Draak was destroyed. I would assume that the Shadow Dragon might have been an exceptional slain warrior that the Aegis took pleasure into turning into a slave.
    Nayuaka and Nayukhuut. Freelance Helian lorekeepers of Chaos.

Thread Information