Thread: Lantua's Hatching.

Default Lantua's Hatching.

Pardon the rambling...
    ______
    Lantua's Hatching
    The little hatchling squirmed feebly in its ever shrinking universe. Slugishly it streched out its neck and shoved uncomfortably against the edge of the universe with its head. Memories drifted passed as it slowly awoke. Once its univers had been larger. It had lain coushined within the center, rocked gently by A'mea.
    A'mea, wonderful A'mea, who came from beyond the edge of the universe. A'mea, who brought that wonderful warmth bringing light. And when A'mea spoke, the little hatchling felt nothing but happiness.

"...my children..."Whispered A'mea from the depths of the hatchling's memories, "My sweet, sweet little ones..soon you will hatch and show A'mea your sweet little faces..." A'mea's voice drifted off then returned again "...visted, he speaks so quietly around you, I think he's scared his voice will break you!" A'mea let out a rumbling chuckle, "He gave names to you today! You will be Lantua.." The little hatchling's univers rocked gently, "And you will be.." A'mea's voice drifted off again and all way silent for a long while, before the deep rumbling roar of light passed over Lantua's universe, warming him.

It had been one of the last times he'd heard A'mea. A darkened sinlence had filled his univers in A'mea's absence, and as his univers grew colder it shrank, until he was curled misserably within unable to move much without hiting the edge.

Somewhere out there in the beyond was A'mea, if he found A'mea, he knew he'd find that warmth giving light, and A'mea would speak again and he would feel happness. He pushed and clawed at the edges of his universe, at first it seemed nothing happened then he felt it give under his claws. With a mighty heave he felt the univers give fully under his claws and burst out into the beyond. With a triumphant squeek he gave another heave and emerged from the confines of his univers to lay panting and shivering in the beyond.

He sat and looked around blinking away to goo from his hatching, the beyond was much larger than his old universe, and much colder. He stood on shaky legs and called out in a chrip, "A'mea!"
    At first only silence, again he let out a chirp "A'mea?" In answer something in the darkness moved. Sumbling forward excitedly he called out agian, "A'mea!A'mea!" He skidded to a stop a few feet from the strange figure and gave a currious chirp, "A'mea?" The creature before him seemed to small to be A'mea. Lantua watched the creature raise an unusualy long arm with a spiked knob attached to the end of it- Was this how A'mea gave the wonderful warmth giving light?- Lantua watched the strange creature adoringly as it swung its arm down towards his head...
    ____
    The undead watched the still form of the hatchling for a moment, to be sure it did not rise, before shouldering its mace and turning to shuffle out thru the maze of corridors. With a snapping pop its jaw opened and for the first time in ages its whithered lungs filled with air.
    "Aaaaaaahhhhmmeeeee" It's rasped, before drawing another breath, "aahhmee,ahmeahmeahmemommymommymommy..."
    Behind it the hatchlings body lit with a soft glow before fading from sight...

Default Re: Lantua's Hatching.

More please?

I've been waiting to hear this.. seconded!

Amazing, I really enjoyed this. I also would like to see more, if you are willing to write it.

I am Dragon, hear me RAWR!!!!!

Hehe it's on my list of things to do, right behind Lantua's Fate part 3 (gota get off my butt and shoot some vid ofr that...), a short comic, and some not Hz related art stuff *sighs*

I am glad you will continue it. by the way, thankyou for doing my sig, its come up right now, looks great as well! ^=^ *hugs*

I am Dragon, hear me RAWR!!!!!

Thread Information