Thread: Launcher: Remove Saved Email Address

Default Launcher: Remove Saved Email Address

Does anyone know how to remove a saved email / login entry from the Launcher? My husband and I recently combined our accounts under a single email address. Previously we had been using two separate email addresses to log in. Now the "extra" email address is still hanging around my launcher screen. The password is not saved, just the email address. It is annoying because if you click the wrong one, there is no way to get back. You have to close the launcher and restart it to get back to the selection screen.

I assume this would also be an issue for anyone who might have mistyped an email address, or perhaps had a friend over who logged into Horizons from their machine.

I checked in the C:\Program Files\Tulga Games\Horizons\Launcher folder and found a .LOPT file for each of the email addresses. Deleting that file for the address I want to remove didn't do anything to the launcher application.

Any help?

Default Re: Launcher: Remove Saved Email Address

There are certain files in the Launcher directory named "[email protected]" or similar. Look for the one for the email address you want to get rid of and delete that file.

If that doesn't work (which it should, meh), rename/delete the LauncherPrefs.lopt file and it will get rid of all of them, and then you can start creating your account list anew.
    Last edited by Pharcellus; November 18th, 2007 at 03:33 PM.
    Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

Thread Information