Thread: Ceremony of the Affirming Flame

Default Ceremony of the Affirming Flame

Unfortunately, things didn't go off without a hitch as I could have hoped, so we're quite behind on this thing. That said, I need to know when is a better date and time for those involved (especially those who have agreed to be Speakers).

Tentative date is: Sunday, December 30, 7 pm EST.

Obviously this is really close to New Year's, so it might be pushed back two weeks to Jan. 6. I'd like to hear thoughts and confirmations from Murphy, Nidhogg, Aika, Carenath, and Hraefn.

In addition, I've included a link to the Ceremony (which should work) so that everyone can look over their parts and make macros if they like.

As for everyone else, you are all welcome to attend and participate. Part of the Ceremony includes the telling of stories, so please feel free to dream one up or bring your best or favorite Istarian tale. Plenty of time to do so. You can also peek at the Ceremony too if you like, but I think it would be more fun to attend and see what happens ;p

Thanks for all the help. Hopefully this will get things back on track and be fun for all.

http://www.rurishouse.net/summoner/wh40k/Ceremony.doc
    Maekrux Vythulhar, the Blue Phoenix
    "Resurgam!"

Default Re: Ceremony of the Affirming Flame

That's 9 am Mon. I will need to go to bed early, but I can be there! ^_^ *Squee!* Looks really neat Mae!

This looks really awesome! Is it a Dragon channel thing? Local (where?)? Roleplay channel? And are non-dragons permitted, or would Awdzy have to be the one to attend?

Nice!

As of the moment, the tentative date works well for me. Will let you know if anything comes up though.

It's supposed to be held above Draak and ICly, that's where it'll be. If there are too many little ones in attendance, I might move it somewhere less hard to reach for the sake of ease.

As for bipeds, you're also certainly welcome to attend and maybe participate, but it is a sacred dragon ceremony ;p
    "Resurgam!"

The tentative date works for me too, since its midnight on a sunday for me.
    *pens it into his PDA*

Addendum: Your link is not working as of today 12pm GMT.

POOP - I'll be out of town the first date and at my bridal tea the second!!

POOPIES!
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Oh, I think I know what the problem is. I'm pretty sure the server it's on is moving houses. It should be up again soon. Thanks for the heads up though Carenath!
    "Resurgam!"

It is now working again. Friend's all moved now. Yay!
    "Resurgam!"

Nightmare his pulling my tail cause he would like to go, but probably only witness unless there his something for him to do. He his curious to see if he will find the meening of ''darkness wings" there.

Still going to be on the 30th at 7pm EST?
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Yes, so far so good. I'm still missing confirmation from Murphy, but I will prepare to do his part if that is necessary; I would certainly prefer he is there, but I do not wish to delay any further. Aika will likely not be there, but Vhazshryn should be there to take up her role for me.

I'll make a Ceremony chat channel earlier in the day to coordinate things, but I'm still planning for live RP atop Draak's mountain, location change pending only for hatchlings/etc too young to make the trip wanting to be there.
    "Resurgam!"

I'd like to thank everyone who came; I think it was a wonderful success in many ways. When I get a little extra time, I'll adapt the log and post it to the Phoenix story. I would like to wish everyone a happy New Year and I look forward to spending part of it with you all here on Order.

~Maekrux
    "Resurgam!"

Thread Information