Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unity Player Branding, and

Default Re: Unity Player Branding, and

From Unity - currently playing as Arriel on Chaos 100/100 dragon with 120x120x144 lair on Drakul. 3 active accounts on Chaos. Had two plots on Unit 75x75 and 60x60 - beauty was that they were adjacent plots so served instead of one large 100 x 100 - ideally would like to obtain similar plot situation on Chaos with Biped chars if they are transferred.

Quote Originally Posted by Vermithraxx View Post
    Not to hijack the thread, (but on a related line), Is there a master list of plots/lairs hiding out anywhere? I know about Steelclaws map, but what raw data is that based on? Plus, is there a list that has extended data, such as owner names, plot sizes, etc.
    On the login page, on the left hand side, under "Characters" is a listing of "Plots for Sale"

This is the list that Steelclaw's map is based on I think, but it doesn't have the detailed info that you are asking for. It just shows the location, shard, and community - no size information.

Far as I know there is no other list.

Quote Originally Posted by gopher65 View Post
    http://www.bristugo.com/node/58

There is a list of all the plot owners on Chaos.
    That list is way out of date. It lists one of my plots being owned by an alt who no longer exists. I sold that plot to a different alt close to a year ago if I remember right.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerech View Post
    That list is way out of date. It lists one of my plots being owned by an alt who no longer exists. I sold that plot to a different alt close to a year ago if I remember right.
    He DID say he compiled it by hand. Once done, such a project of that magnitude would hardly be worth the effort and valuble playtime to try and keep updated.

From Unity - play on chaos and order,but dont have any plots. still not decided which server i will choose.
    Tror Rockplate-Unity-hoping to wake up on chaos/order.

Iam from unity, started a new dragon on chaos who owns a lair and already started rebuilding it - but stopped when I had hopes to get my ivy back. Currently I have no sub, but Iam going to resub once I got ivy back and really hope to keep working on my new dragons lair then - I used to own a large lair in bristugo but Iam very aware that I most likely wont get it back

TelShyia

Chaos - a liar, lerena 120x120.

I too hail from Unity, have two small plots on Choas but have not developed them much in anticipation of future changes. I would like to bring my Character across and start a third account. I look forward to building a lair for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Iam from unity, started a new dragon on chaos who owns a lair and already started rebuilding it - but stopped when I had hopes to get my ivy back. Currently I have no sub, but Iam going to resub once I got ivy back and really hope to keep working on my new dragons lair then - I used to own a large lair in bristugo but Iam very aware that I most likely wont get it back
    yeah, I remember your lair Ivy...

Got myself a 144x144x120 lair across the valley from my Unity one, in Spire's Shadow...

Ashania, former wind, last unity. Stopped playing with the going down of Unity, so no plots on Order or Chaos. I would prefer to go there where the most of us Unitarians will be going too. If you would ask me, i would prefer Order over Chaos.

Call me masterbuilder. I had two 91 x 91 plots on shepherds mountain. One completly built, one on a good way.

Lurking around to see where the train will stop (or lets say where the dragons will land).

Thread Information