Thread: Ascension...

Hybrid View

Default Re: Ascension...

Quote Originally Posted by Raeshlavik View Post
    My biggest goal with flight is to be able to fly directly to whatever machine I need for crafting rather than waddling at a slow crawl for a few miles around the mountain, deadly swamp, blighted area, etc... Of course, being able to get back to the resource area directly will be a real time saver too.
    's how I saw it.... *grins*

Default Re: Ascension...

lol thats very true Raesh; its hard for me now as a new hatchling to level craft again waddling everywhere, when before I could just take off and fly to the machine much faster. But its not a huge deal. I do miss flying just for the hell of flying; I loved it.

Anyhoo yes, good point raised about the riddles and running around. I'd say if you can get the hoard (250,000 is something like the 'cap' for a lvl 62 dragon though; I find that odd when the other reqs are 30/20... lol) then certainly feel free to start it when you like; I started mine at 45 but only did the first few bits of running round, then levelled to 50 before doing any of the crafting/fighting stuff.

I also agree with Lunarya; as I said before if you're an adult at 30 then ok, there may be a couple who at first will think "pah, 30 adult", but they're not gonna remember forever that you did it then. And I don't think anyone (or very few) would make it known they disapprove anyway. As I say, I would probably think "hmm couldn't wait then" but wouldn't say anything. Plus that adult could just be someones alt who wants to rush through it again; its the first time thats most special. It's a personal thing, not a community thing. I *personally* would feel disappointed in myself doing it at 30, because I'd have to have a lot of help. At 50 I still need help for the big fights, which still has the whole community spirit thing going on, but at least at 50 I have an active part in all of it. If someone is happy to just do it asap then feel free! It's your dragon, play as you like
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

Thread Information