Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spore

Default Re: Spore

please tell me you just made that up... argh!!! *cancels preorder*

Nope, I just checked too, and it seems you're right. BUGGER BUGGER BUGGER....

There's some really really good info on wikipedia about Spore, including screenshots etc..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spore_(video_game)

hope posting that link is ok, it's genuine I promise!
    Bobda Bilda (Chaos) - www.hzconfectioner.org.uk
    http://www.painefreecrafts.com - what takes up most of my spare time now..

No it's not. It's missing the last parenthesis. :P
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

I discovered it today too... september 7th.... that's SO far!!! This game is making me mad, I want to play
    BlueFire Mertandel, angel of the blue mist

They be siging.

Just a little something I thought my fellow Spore watchers would like

Yep it's offical!!! i got a newsletter from them. good to have a solid date finally.

Quote Originally Posted by Fratricide View Post
    What... Atari used to be a great company... back in the 2600 days.. you know..

Since then.. you only hear crappy stuff about em... specially round this place, as I spose they got tired of forkin out cash for the game to remain in beta.. Stupid move of them to force the release, but you know..

Oh.. and then that company that this game just got saved from over the summer.. don't know what their calling themselves today.. but Dang.. that is a good riddance story..
    You can't really compare the Atari of the past to the Atari of today. It's just Atari by name. It has nothing to do what so ever with the people who took it to greatness in the past. The name even sat on the shelf gathering dust as the company was no more before being revived by a completely new set of people who use Atari for it's name recognition in the business world. The new owners of the name are pretty much an insult to the history behind that name. It's pretty much the same as codemasters. It's only codemasters by name not the codemasters that was the gaint in the 1980's.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenclaw1 View Post
    You can't really compare the Atari of the past to the Atari of today. It's just Atari by name. It has nothing to do what so ever with the people who took it to greatness in the past. The name even sat on the shelf gathering dust as the company was no more before being revived by a completely new set of people who use Atari for it's name recognition in the business world. The new owners of the name are pretty much an insult to the history behind that name. It's pretty much the same as codemasters. It's only codemasters by name not the codemasters that was the gaint in the 1980's.
    I completely know this information. I know that the Atari name has been pushed and pulled through the ringer so many times it's crying for mercy. Tis alright though.. perhaps one day it will be laid to rest as the founders of the company are probably cringing every time they see the name brought up again.
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

Atari, Amiga, and Acorn... three great names reduced to smeg after being bought by others. Amiga is a software only company, so kinda exists in spirit... Atari, nuff said. Acorn... well machines now under license with Castle Technology (and another I cannot readily recall), while the arm processor was bought by Intel and you'll find them everywhere now (changed hands again since lol). Three names, three states of utter mess.

Rakku

Thread Information