Thread: lagging out while gathering

Nalaureth

Default lagging out while gathering

Ok I admit I wasn't filled with confidence at getting the message on logging in that the server was already at its max capacity. But I persevered.

Started harvesting flax near New Vassarak. Went LD within the first patch of flax.

Came back this morning, and went LD again doing the same thing. At 9 am on a Saturday, hardly peak playing time.

I'm filled with even less confidence about the server consolidation given both these points ...

Haven't even gotten as far as trying to open a crafting window.

Default Re: lagging out while gathering

If only I could read black text on black background....
    But no. I'm not bothering to highlight the text to be able to read it.
    Just make sure you don't use text formatting when its not needed.

No idea what your problem is as I have experienced no lag of any kind since Unity arrived. Hunting has been great as has crafting.

Maybe you need to look to your system to discover the remedy....
    Orophin Eluch - Elf

Disappeared without a trace....

Torana

I did nearly nothing but craft the whole Friday evening and I did expirience absolutly no problems, it was even better than before the merge (the formulas loaded very fast). The only time I crashed was when I was disconnected once (but that has to do with my provider).

Nalaureth

Nikodemus: I didn't use any formatting whatsoever. So whatever happened to make the text black, not my fault as I've done nothing to change any defaults here. Also, I have a black background on my screen, and yet I was able to read my post immediately after posting. So no idea what's up, but it's probably at your end.

Torana and anyone else: Have no problems (beyond the usual) playing EQ and WOW, so I'm fairly certain it's not anything on my system. However, who knows, sometimes it's just that the internet is wonky. Still, you have to admit, getting a warning that the shard is already past max capacity *every* time you log in is not something that fills one with confidence about the results of the merger, is it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalaureth
    Still, you have to admit, getting a warning that the shard is already past max capacity *every* time you log in is not something that fills one with confidence about the results of the merger, is it.
    It is explained in the news section of the login website in a message in bold and red characters that has been there since Unity has been brought online.

What is LD??

Not all uses shortcuts in game, RPers dont.
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

Elkandriel

ld= link dead

Thread Information