Thread: A little pink hello!

Default A little pink hello!

From the little pink dragon

I'm sure I'm not the only, nor the first, but that's what I'm calling myself.

I've been playing for a grand total of ohhhh about three weeks now. I'm a bit of a character lover, so I've got four, though I only really play two

Amarante is on Chaos, she's in the guild Timeless.

I also have Theth on order who I will be picking up more until the plot reclamation happens.

I've got another dragon on Chaos though I might delete him, I don't see much of a point having two dragons, and I've got a satyr on Chaos, though at the moment I can't recall what I named her. It's somethingorother Goldenhoof.

I'm pretty friendly though I usually keep to myself. So if you see a little pink dragon with teal spots running around, feel free to say hi, but I don't like to stay still for long (unless of course I'm AFK)

Default Re: A little pink hello!

Well hello, and welcome to Istaria I hope you'll play your Order char regularly, we'll be more than happy to have such a good story writer among us

welcome to istaria! may all your hunts fill you with greater zest for life :-)

Hehe your not the only Pink dragon out there Welcome to Istaria from one pink dragon to another.

Thank you all for the welcome! And Zexoin, I am planning to be more active over on Order, I here tell there's a lot more dragon lairs available there, so I can muck about to my hearts content until the situation with the Unitarians is cleared up.

Thread Information