Thread: Where I've been.

Default Where I've been.

No, I'm not playing hooky, I'm not in another game... I'm having internet/power/snow issues. We've gotten four blizzards in a row, with only a day or so break in between. We've already hit our record snowfall for the last 20 years. 4 to 6 feet out where I live, up to 9 or 10 feet in the higher area.

So far we're lucky we haven't lost our power for more than a day at a time, some places have been out for nearly a week. I can't wait to get back to Istaria, I definitely miss it! I'd just earned every one of my journeyman formulas, no less. Hoping to be able to get back on for a bit in the next day or so. Wish me luck! Eep!

Got snow? We do!
    Noelani of Blight -100 DRA / 100 DRC / 40 DLS / 40M Hoard
    Amryth of Blight - 58 DRA / 35 DRC
    Amecha the Neglected of Blight and Order - ?/?/?/?

Default Re: Where I've been.

ooh, i keep wishing we'd get the kind of snow you have, enough to play in ;-)
    hope you make it back soon!

urg snow...Im glad I live in Texas now! :P Hope it clears up soon for ya.

My first winter up in Indiana just happened to be the worst since the blizzard of '76 or something like that. We ended up with a two week long family reunion at my aunt because she was the only one with power/water (most of us were on well water). I havent liked winter since.

If not for Global warming imagine how much snow you would have gotten

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Oh, come on, Lantua. Indiana's fun. Today we have drizzle, chance of thunderstorms tonight, and all day fog.

This after the snow we got last night.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

That picture is why I live in south florida
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

Thank goodness i live in southern California!

We have been missing you, Amecha

Icabald

LOL give me some ! i want snow !
    send some to az if you got a chance hope u come back !
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Snow is rare here on west coast canada, it just rains.. a lot.

Good luck with the snow over there, build a snowman for me.

Looks like someone got a snow-job. :P

As I've said before, snow is only fun when you can go back home to where it isn't snowing once you're done playing in it.

Ooh, snow... gimme!

No, wait, on second thought... Boston already has enough issues dealing with 2 feet of snow in 24 hours. *sighs* I'd much as I'd like more of it, I'm afraid I'll have to pass on that much.

*beeeep* Dragon snow deliveries! This is Pilot Lantua speaking...what? She doesnt want any more snow? Oh...ok... well I guess I just take this load back to Indiana then...

*Steals Lan's snow so he can dump it on their sisters once they awaken* XD..
    I love snow. Just not when it starts to get in your way of something >_< Also hate it when it starts to melt. Nasty watery goo D:

holy cow that's a lot of snow! Strata will keep the light on for you.. and I've been baking Grannin Nuffle's cookies.. so maybe a warm plate of cookies and milk will be waiting as well.
    Soni

We're in Chicago... so yeah, no mountains in the backdrop but we still feel your pain.
    "There are but three loves in a Dwarf's life, young lad: battle to make one thirsty, ale to quench the thirst, and friends to bring more ale! Make no mistake about it... good friends are by far the most important." - Steele

Steele! You're only 3 hours away! B^)

Still, wasn't that last storm vicious?

3hrs C`gan? You must be south of Indianapolis... but that's nothing when compared to the many Rt80 treks I've made back and forth to my family and friends back home in NYC.

It wasn't bad where we were actually... only got about 3". That's a cakewalk compared to the one that nailed us a couple of weeks ago!

So, how often do ya find yourself in the Chicagoland area?
    "There are but three loves in a Dwarf's life, young lad: battle to make one thirsty, ale to quench the thirst, and friends to bring more ale! Make no mistake about it... good friends are by far the most important." - Steele

Not south, east. it's a 3 hour drive time with traffic, no matter what I do.

I'm a Michiana resident, so you could say relatively speaking, I'm a Chicagolander by extension.

The last storm that came through dumped 7" of new snow where I was overnight, and total of 9" in 24 hours.

Thread Information