Thread: Hoard Chambers

Default Hoard Chambers

I was thinking that the addition of hoard chambers could be added without a terrible amount of changes.

By using the following in game resources;

Dragon mural –
    Use existing building requirements for the murals

Stack and bulk;

Biped Cloth Tent -
    max stacks 10
    max bulk 1200

Displayed graphic -
    Hoard chambers depicted in the Dralk and Chiconis vaults.

Those ugly blanks could be made to look atractive and functional.

Default Re: Hoard Chambers

As I understand it, a hoard chamber was actually planned. I do not know if the model for it was ever completed, but one of the reasons it never made it to live is that they wanted to add additional functionality to it and that would have required time for coding that was needed more urgently elsewhere. I'm assuming, at the very least, that it would have given a graphical representation of a player's hoard that all could see. Sadly, "EI Happened" and that was one of the many "pony list" items that will probably not see the light of day for a long time, if ever. I too would like to see the ability to change the endcaps into something more attractive and maybe someday that can be added.

I agree I would love to have a hoard chamber. Also, perhaps there could be a way of showing your hoard more physically and making it grow as you gain more hoard? instead of just a small box in your equipment window.

I am Dragon, hear me RAWR!!!!!

That would be the whole point of the hoard chamber, Fi're, and is also the reason it hasn't been done yet. It would take a lot of programming to make happen.
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

I understand that, and it would be nice to have it eventually. oh, by the way, its Fi're'ni NOT Fi're -=^

I am Dragon, hear me RAWR!!!!!

It is now.
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

What if I don't want to show just how poor I am?

If the graphic that's already in game was used, it would be simpler than all that programming the amount that is tied to the dragon. Might also get such a thing in the game sooner.

Thread Information