Thread: Ashtalon Skyfire, Order

Default Ashtalon Skyfire, Order

Greetings to my fellow Istarians. As you have most likely already noticed, my name is Ashtalon and I belong to Order.

Seventy-eight days following my beginnings and almost four full days in Istaria, I have decided to finally say 'Hello'.

I would like to thank everyone who has been such a help to me in getting to know my way around here, where to go, how to craft and so on.

I am currently training very hard towards an eventual Rite of Passage so I can finally feel the wind in my wings.

I look forward to seeing all of you in Istaria.

Default Re: Ashtalon Skyfire, Order

Glit'sita Ashtalon, greetings.

As you have mentioned a desire to ride the winds, may I suggest earning the third and final in the series of hatchling chest scales before completing your rite of passage? The scales are better than level 80 player made scales, but can only be earned as a hatchling. That would mean waiting until level 50 to fly.

In any case, here are some thoughts to ponder before making your decision about which faction to join.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you on your journey.
    Exploring is a necessary skill, and its not like death is fatal. At least, not for the gifted.

*serves ashtalon an [Imperial Urn] full of klava with a towel and a curtsy*

glad to have you in istaria! long may you soar in the skies here! :-)

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Welcome to Istaria and Order Shard.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Welcome to Order

Hello,

Some of my friends have already ascended at an early level (in 30s), but I plan to get to level 50 before I start. I am currently at level 26. The simulated scale sounds really good so I'll do my best to work towards that. I plan to become part of the Helian faction. I think that the more it takes to get somewhere, the better it will be when you finally get there.

I've really noticed the kind and generous nature of everyone here, unlike other places. It's a fantastic community.

See you in Istaria.

Welcome Ashtalon, from one new to the order shard, to another. Enjoy your time on istaria, and if we meet be sure to say hello.

Thread Information