Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: blight 137

Default blight 137

i read on there that dragon head scales can now take jewelry sockets, this makes dragons able to have 15 crystals on at one time now 3 head,chest,2 forleg and claw, will bipeds get an extra socketable armor piece of some sort? weapon,cap,shield,necklace only ones so far

Default Re: blight 137

Can we have the primal and T&C jewelery crystals back ?
    Last edited by Velea; April 7th, 2008 at 12:15 PM. Reason: Removed quoted off topic post that was deleted

Quote Originally Posted by rizo/nawkia View Post
    i read on there that dragon head scales can now take jewelry sockets, this makes dragons able to have 15 crystals on at one time now 3 head,chest,2 forleg and claw, will bipeds get an extra socketable armor piece of some sort? weapon,cap,shield,necklace only ones so far
    Will the head scales be able to use armor crystals as well, or only jewelry?

Heh, good thing I'm holding on to all my biped crystals. Now I just need something that can use tool crystals...

BTW, Zex, your signature looks awesome.

Personally I think it is fair that we have more crystal slots then a biped as we do not get the jewelry that goes along with it to increase our stats. You also have to remember we have to trade in other techs to use those crystals. As well as having slots taken up by other items that we might want to use in place of a normal scale. Such as a shoulder buddy, ceremonial scale, satyr island scales.

We may have more crystal slots but I do believe bipeds have more slots to wear things. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Edit: Thank you for the tool crystals in CLaws now I just need to start collecting some tool crystals once I can log in again.

Quote Originally Posted by Deth View Post
    Personally I think it is fair that we have more crystal slots then a biped as we do not get the jewelry that goes along with it to increase our stats. You also have to remember we have to trade in other techs to use those crystals. As well as having slots taken up by other items that we might want to use in place of a normal scale. Such as a shoulder buddy, ceremonial scale, satyr island scales.

We may have more crystal slots but I do believe bipeds have more slots to wear things. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Edit: Thank you for the tool crystals in CLaws now I just need to start collecting some tool crystals once I can log in again.
    You have a point there, Deth. I'm glad we can use those crystals too.
    And the tool socketing in claws is absolutely awsome ; now we can make good use of those cogs

Quote Originally Posted by Favoran View Post
    BTW, Zex, your signature looks awesome.
    A big thank you to Hraefn for drawing Zex

Not to mention the "exceptional shining crystals of holding" buahahahaaa.

oooo vanilla, cinnamon bark and cocoa beans are being reduced in price
    Last edited by Justa Mirage; April 7th, 2008 at 03:00 AM.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

I believe the tool socketing is broken right now on blight. We're going to get another patch to fix it.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    I believe the tool socketing is broken right now on blight. We're going to get another patch to fix it.
    awww I was looking forward to it :/
    Any chance to get the T&C and Primal jewelery crystals back ?

hang on, why is the draconic celebration cake being limited to dragons, saris & sslik? just because it is heavy on meat? it's not like there's a mouse in it! why would i not share the celebration with the friends for whom i made the cake??

Because it is made with raw meat and never cooked? I just do not want to hear what the Lunus have theirs made with.

Moving thread down to here for people to be able to post testing feedback.

No fair patching on a Sunday.

Both the sockets, tool and jewelry, are currently not in the list of techs for application to a dragon head scale nor to a dragon claw .

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    hang on, why is the draconic celebration cake being limited to dragons, saris & sslik? just because it is heavy on meat? it's not like there's a mouse in it! why would i not share the celebration with the friends for whom i made the cake??
    You can share the celebration, but most humanoids tend to find chocolate-frosted meatloaf really disgusting. This is also why the Saris have not been able to convince Ben & Jerry's to market Trout Ice Cream or Chocolate Mouse Surprise.

Bipeds should stick to sunscopes & fireworks.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Justa walks on 2 legs

I guess Satyrs aren't bi-peds either, or for that case, neither are Dryads

Just because our taste in foods differs from those fleshy human creatures doesn't mean I walk on all fours and drink from a saucer
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Quote Originally Posted by Justa Mirage View Post
    Not to mention the "exceptional shining crystals of holding" buahahahaaa.

oooo vanilla, cinnamon bark and cocoa beans are being reduced in price
    but CHANGE: Raised the cost of Olive Oil, Honey and Nutmeg.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

For Delta 137, have the storehouses been fixed to allow the storage of raw meat?

What about delay vs. casting delay on food? I know I'm being repetitive here, but an 800 delay is too long without some sort of notification bar/window/message.

No, but I'll check raw meat later today.

What about delay vs. casting delay on food? I know I'm being repetitive here, but an 800 delay is too long without some sort of notification bar/window/message.
    When I eat foods I see my spellcasting bar. That is the mechanism that foods use when eating.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Deth View Post
    Personally I think it is fair that we have more crystal slots then a biped ....
    By my count Dragons will have 15 socketing spaces (for T5)
    Bipeds also have 15 socketing spaces (for T5)
    3 each on Helm, Shield, Necklace, and Weapon.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

3 Helm + 3 Shield + 3 Necklace + 3 Weapon. I'm coming up with that is 12. Where are the extra 3?
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

My bad. For some reason I was listing them as Helm, Shield, Armor, Necklace, Weapon.
    I'm not exactly sure where I got Armor from. Helm and Shield are the armor that can be socketed.

Thread Information