Thread: to much character and login slots on my account

Default to much character and login slots on my account

hi,

i am waiting to be transfered from unity to chaos at the moment, so i first activated my trail membership (because the website only gave me this option at first from the pulldown menu) then i paid for a gifted subscription..

now as far as i can tell, a gifted subscription is 7 characters and 1 login right?

what probably happend is that somehow my trial account got added to my normal account so the login website now shows:

1 plot
    10 max chars
    2 logins

will this automatically be corrected when trial period will be over?

because i know probably my max would be 7 chars im making sure i dont have more but what will happen to newly comeback unity players who just get to see their max chars at 10 then based on this info plan to merge 2 unity accounts (5 chars x2) together and then when trial period expires find their 3 highest level chars deleted?

i have no idea what will happen, just pointing what looks in my eyes as a small bug.
    and also warning for maby possible nasty consequenses

greetings

Default Re: to much character and login slots on my account

I would put in a support ticket just to be safe.

i had that too, today my trial ran out and its 1 login, 1 plot and, 7 chars now

yes it should go back to 1 when trial runs out, is a result of being able to have multiple simultaneous subscriptions on one account, if you do then all the char slots, logins, consigner slots, plot etc add together

i had 2 logins for a while when i shifted from basic to gifted subscription a while ago while the two overlapped
    Anril Firestorm 83 Dragon/100 Dragon Craft/37 Lairshaping Anrill FireBlade Human "Jack of All Trades" (in Training)

Your characters will not be deleted, you just won't be able to login with the ones in the "overrun" slots. I have no clue how it determines which ones are playable and which are not. You can then delete the extras you were playing with while waiting for the transfer. As long as you bring it back down to 7 total afterwards you will be able to play with all of them.

That's how it's supposed to work, anyway.

Drev

have you submitted a bug report about this? i have the same issue

2 logins at the same time and 10 chars, so the trial and paid subscription got added and not put in a line (first trial 15 days+30 paid=45)

official answer about the char limit (1 account and 3 subscriptions):
    If you cancel a subscription and are at the 21 character limit, you won't be able to create any more characters - but the interface allows access to all characters.

We have an update coming out shortly that will only allow access to the appropriate number of character slots. The developer says that the plan is to randomly select characters, but that is subject to change after testing. We want to encourage players to have the correct number of character slots without making the system burdensome or harsh.

we had that yesterday too, when we helped friends with their acc.

Thread Information