Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well since the name has change ...

Default Istarian "Want Ads"

Going WAAAAAAY back about 5 years, When in high school, i was involved in a tv production and helped once or 2 with the paper so since the game is now called the Conicals of istaria i figured that this would be appropriate

Want adds Relating to Istaria only

since this is my thread i will start
    Looking for Dragon seaking adventure and death points on Sary islands

Meh the start add is not that creative but you get the pic Crafters might have fun posting

(Edit: As the thread really doesn't have much to do with the name change, I thought it best to change the title so people can understand better what it is about.)
    Last edited by Amarie Ancalimon; April 17th, 2008 at 02:17 PM.
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Default Re: Well since the name has change ...

I'm sorry, I don't get it...

Wanted: 1 assistant for gnome lab. Must be fireproof and willing to clean without complaint. Good gathering skills a plus. Bring your own goggles and boots.

Pick up the news paper look in the classifieds where there are Help wanted or seaking ext it was just a idea
    \

LOL AWDZ dose a lv 100 Lunus count ?
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    Wanted: 1 assistant for gnome lab. Must be fireproof and willing to clean without complaint. Good gathering skills a plus. Bring your own goggles and boots.
    Offering: One giggleling gnome who likes strange drinks and likes to blow things up. Comes with a free gnome value pack including anti gnome scent (to repel dragons) and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Zexoin View Post
    I'm sorry, I don't get it...
    I don't get it either.... even being able to read through the typos.

Offering:
    bilingual Lunus dragoness translates Lunus- secret language to Helians and bipeds^^

(lightning wants to collect "advertising slogans" concerning Istaria,after the name change- gahh I`,m blocked atm. can`t say it better- sry)

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Quote Originally Posted by lightning claw
    Going WAAAAAAY back about 5 years, When in high school, i was involved in a tv production and helped once or 2 with the paper so since the game is now called the Conicals of istaria i figured that this would be appropriate

Want adds Relating to Istaria only

since this is my thread i will start
    Looking for Dragon seaking adventure and death points on Sary islands

Meh the start add is not that creative but you get the pic Crafters might have fun posting
    Lightning Claw was involved with TV and newspaper proeduction in high school. Since the game has now been called Istaria: Chronicles of the Gifted, (possibly reminding LC of the newspaper's name, perhaps? C) this thread is for Want Ads.

Looking for dragon seeking adventure and DPs on Satyr islands.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

SRMD looking for S?FD for flights through Istaria, Romantic gnome filled picnics on the kion beach, and possible long term relationships. Send Bio and pics.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Male fiend (100 Reaver) with axe to grind seeks attractive, opinionated lady he can lock horns with. Fiend or satyr preferred.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Busy adult dragoness seeks responsible, caring adult of any race to assist with hatchie care. Must be patient, fun loving and gentle. Ability to fly and a tolerance for smish attacks a plus. References required and will be thoroughly checked.

Since we're doing want ads:

Wanted: Bipeds and Dragons on Order Shard interested in construction of large projects across Istaria. No construction classes required. Guard duties also available. Please join WorldProjects channel if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by C`gan View Post
    Lightning Claw was involved with TV and newspaper proeduction in high school. Since the game has now been called Istaria: Chronicles of the Gifted, (possibly reminding LC of the newspaper's name, perhaps? C) this thread is for Want Ads.

Looking for dragon seeking adventure and DPs on Satyr islands.
    C`gan....you crack me up... "LOL - out loud"

What? I was translating for those who were having a tough time with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mimir View Post
    C`gan....you crack me up... "LOL - out loud"
    That sounds like Monk!

Wanted: Various T5 resource golems to aid with resource gathering. Must be mindlessly committed to various tasks, including, but not limited to, throwing oneself into a smelter, gem cutter, or stonecutter.

Wanted: Various T5 resource golems to aid with resource gathering. Must be mindlessly committed to various tasks, including, but not limited to, throwing oneself into a smelter, gem cutter, or stonecutter.
    Just so you know, we got a support case submitted by T5 golems. Indeed it was signed by the majority of resource golems in Istaria. I'll paraphrase because its taken us over 3 years to decipher their message. Anyway, they are complaining that they are being hunted mercilessly and without adequate compensation or benefits.

The crux of the complaint was that they aren't being given their fair share of adventurers to squish. They are demanding more squishy targets or they will go on strike! They even included a threat, claiming that if their demands aren't met they might form a union and march on Tazoon itself!

The golem who wrote this included the following line I'm printing in its entirety so that you can share in its chilling tone and understand the severity of the situation.

"U n00bs, stp h4rv3st1ng us! W3ll pwn u lus3rz!!!!! W3ll g0 2 l4gz00n 4 unl34sh much pwn4g3 0n y0us!!!!"

Chilling I say... Downright scary! So please, for the sake of all players, heed their demands!

"Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Wanted: Small or large wisp for pet. Must be lair-broken and good with hatchies. Tolerance to cold climates required. (No flame wisps please)

On second thought, nix the lair-broken. I could always use more resources that stay still....

Do I fit the bill?

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Just so you know, we got a support case submitted by T5 golems. Indeed it was signed by the majority of resource golems in Istaria. I'll paraphrase because its taken us over 3 years to decipher their message. Anyway, they are complaining that they are being hunted mercilessly and without adequate compensation or benefits.

The crux of the complaint was that they aren't being given their fair share of adventurers to squish. They are demanding more squishy targets or they will go on strike! They even included a threat, claiming that if their demands aren't met they might form a union and march on Tazoon itself!

The golem who wrote this included the following line I'm printing in its entirety so that you can share in its chilling tone and understand the severity of the situation.

"U n00bs, stp h4rv3st1ng us! W3ll pwn u lus3rz!!!!! W3ll g0 2 l4gz00n 4 unl34sh much pwn4g3 0n y0us!!!!"

Chilling I say... Downright scary! So please, for the sake of all players, heed their demands!

Let them come and i will wipe them all out i will destroy all enemies
    throws of the withered ages foolish to lay eyes on a gundam shall not live to tell about it that was the order i was given at birth
    Bring the rain devs Bring the rain !

Soloer of Umary

As long as you can puur. I've always wanted one so it could sing me to sleep so when the hatchies asked for one, it was easy to say yes.

As for the golems... The mithril and marble should be quite content with the number of times they have squished me into nothing. At least until I return with hunting scales on rather than crafting

Thread Information