Thread: Reklar Hunts

Default Reklar Hunts

I know i've already adressed this in game but allow me to reitterate myself here. For the past while we have been attempting to do daily Reklar hunts, these normally take place around 4-6PM Pacific Standard Time. This has been quite sucessful but I must stress the fact. The Reklar Hunt chat tab was started for a reason.

This channel, though not very often chatty is more of a waiting room for those who want to go on the hunt, once we get enough or close to enough we group up and go. I am guilty of brining outside players into the hunts myself and the group gets full. I don't mind that at all if we have extra slots all the better. But please from now on, I will adhere to these rules and i ask others to as well. I know that some of you can not stand to have the extra tab there but those who are in the Reklar Hunt channel get priority in the groups, unless healers or more fighters are needed.

If you would like, i would be happy to send out warnings when are getting close to having enough to go on the hunts. Please, if you want to go join the channel.

That is all. (( and sorry for ranting a bit!))

Gegis, Dranslin, Anvault, Kanmiel (Order)

Default Re: Reklar Hunts

You're lucky u don't have the Chuckies on Order...

Quote Originally Posted by Amerelium View Post
    You're lucky u don't have the Chuckies on Order...
    Yup. Thats another reason why i moved to order? I thought you did also?

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Moved ol' Shul to order yes - but been playing new Shul on Chaos for a year..

sounds good Gegis- the way I´m used to- see you there

i joined the chat now too

have been too shy before

Yesterday was a SoG hunt was pretty awesome, fawless fight with 0 deaths!

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Thread Information