Thread: Leveling lairshaper to 100... calculated correctly?

Default Leveling lairshaper to 100... calculated correctly?

(No idea where else to put this...) I made 100 lairshaper today. To me, it seems the climb from 80-100 is skewed on a level unlike the other tiers.

The other tiers, the higher in component levels you go- meaning Imbar/Exorcation; Lattice/essence block; flow/maelstone- the more xp you get. Not so with T5.

Imbars/Exorcations are worth far more xp per unit than Flow and Maelstones. To the point of nearly halving xp gain when working with higher units.

Meaning, flow and maelstones are not worth putting together if you are going for xp and don't have such structures in your lair. At 85 I think I was, I had cleared out my own lair of all T4 and T3 no longer gave me xp.

I cleared out surely all of Order of any T5 exorcation/Imbar work I could find. This consisted of:
    12 libraries, 3 grand halls, 2 halls, 4 lairs and 5 machine/pawnbroker

Went so far as to get another account so I could build/delete a T5 hall for the xp. Filled it up 3 times.

I know the needed resources for certain components have been reduced more than once, but are the higher component tier levels correct in the amonut of xp they are supposed to give? It would have made more sense if the higher tiered components like flow and maelstone which require more resources gave out better xp as well.

Default Re: Leveling lairshaper to 100... calculated correctly?

Looking at the numbers in the database, for creation of the resources Flowstones give more XP than Excoriations.

For applying resources, I looked at a Tier 6 Helian and Lunus Library and Flowstones give more XP than Excoriations.

So I'm not sure what you are seeing.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Yes I am above 90 and I am was doing T3 and T4 and still getting XP not great XP but was still getting some. I am sure T4 was giving me XP and pretty sure T3 still was. T2 does not I am pretty sure.

I am 96+ and 2 T5 rooms would level me I think. But has been a while since I have been doing lair work.

So you are asking the the xp for those components be lowered, Shian? Sheesh...like the kid who reminds the teacher that she assigned homework last night, lol. (Of course, that kid has his done...)

((Just teasing you, no intent to offend, and hope that I did not do so. ))

Congrats on your level 100.
    *Shoots off fireworks in Shian's honor*

Why do you pair lattice and essence, Shian? They aren't worth the same exp in other tiers. You have two sets: the lower resources, Bars Essence and Excoriations, and the upper resources, Mael Flow and Lattice. I can kind of see why you'd connect the two due to both needing crystals, but they aren't worth the same exp.

BTW, congrats on getting 100! You left me far behind. XD

Eck.... yeah you know at one point, I thought I saw three levels of opt and never gave it a second thought but now that I look at it again....

Thread Information