Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Easter Eggs

Default Easter Eggs

You found any easter eggs in the game? I found one today, it was in a t6 Lunus Essence Shaping chamber:

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Default Re: Easter Eggs

A couple of the gravestones in the Festival Grounds have names of developers on them, I believe. (Not in-game atm to check that, though).

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

If you look in the biped construction planning window and all the structures you can add, you can add gravesites of different devs to your plot.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Well thats interesting.. I'll have to keep that in mind about the gravesites and such. Hehe.. I'm into the supernatural j/k.. Gotta have a little joke into it

I've never taken the time to look at the books on a scholar's desk... But then again, I've never been within a T6 Lunus Essence Shaping chamber, either. That's really neat, Takora! I wonder if that'd show up on my computer. XD

Well i think any dragon lair essence chamber room will do because its the same table. I just took a look at the books and laughed as I saw on the book "Horizons - Empire of Istaria" since the game is now called "Istaria - Chronicles of the Gifted". The game is kinda saying "Ha you can't rename me! Muahahh!" The books are very nice and detailed, that I like about the game so much looooooooooveee in the details

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

I know! I love all the detail in the game as well... I just wish my computer could handle it.

Maybe someday we'll get a nicer computer that can handle higher graphics settings. That'll be exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
    Well i think any dragon lair essence chamber room will do because its the same table. I just took a look at the books and laughed as I saw on the book "Horizons - Empire of Istaria" since the game is now called "Istaria - Chronicles of the Gifted". The game is kinda saying "Ha you can't rename me! Muahahh!" The books are very nice and detailed, that I like about the game so much looooooooooveee in the details
    Loved to see it

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

I just took a look at the books and laughed as I saw on the book "Horizons - Empire of Istaria" since the game is now called "Istaria - Chronicles of the Gifted". The game is kinda saying "Ha you can't rename me! Muahahh!"
    Which reminds me...my son, looking over my shoulder, pointed out that the game window itself says "Horizons" in the upper left corner of the frame. (Hope I made myself clear. I am not sure it shows up unless in windows mode.)

I've noticed that too. It makes me smile. Lots of the players still refer to it as Horizons, and the game itself does, too!

Oh, yeah, and it's currently installed in my Horizons folder. Can't change that.

i can't figure out how to just post a picture without having it on a website first, or i'd post the picture i took of the books on the spellcrafting table in a scholar shop - i think it's the same one, just standing upright in the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    i can't figure out how to just post a picture without having it on a website first, or i'd post the picture i took of the books on the spellcrafting table in a scholar shop - i think it's the same one, just standing upright in the middle.
    you can use the attachment button, but your image will be resized

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    Just upload it to http://photobucket.com
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

It's not a palm, its an ant trail!

Where is it?!?!?
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

At 17845/16066.

When world designers get bored...

I'll add this again just because it's relevant:

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

At 17845/16066.

When world designers get bored...

a log flume ride? can't be bumper cars, not enough room........
    o i got it!! a kid's hot wheels track!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Its a very large aqueduct at Elnath. Very funny to run around in it.

And SinOfSuns, is that isle still ingame or a remnant of old days?

Thread Information