Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: DLF: freedom from biped oppression!

Default Re: DLF: freedom from biped oppression!

right Zex!

and- if it should be, that it is right, that bipeds do not need dragons for anything-

how will they sleep, knowing, that there are no dragons around- in the cities,
    at the craft machines, in the caves..

how will they feel in the morning, waking up and in the air- no dragons
    but the breath of WA in their necks..???

*goes back to this biped in his nice white coat, to tell him about roasted deers and a big, cruel , golden flame thrower..*

OK, the lore discussion is getting seriously off-topic, and I include myself in the list of folks who helped derail the thread. The issue is not dragon stereotypes, so if we could set that aside and get back to the topic...

Thaaanks... thaaat'd be greaaat...
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingOtter View Post
    OK, the lore discussion is getting seriously off-topic, and I include myself in the list of folks who helped derail the thread. The issue is not dragon stereotypes, so if we could set that aside and get back to the topic...

Thaaanks... thaaat'd be greaaat...

I thought the discussion was done... we've already brought up the points neccessary and you also confirmed the need for dragon-depandacy.

Soo... now's that everything's more or less settled, now is the time to run away with the thread and derail it 5 different directions! You hold that end *points* and I'll hold this end *starts tugging on the thread*

Whoops... i think we unraveled it

Thread Information