Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Vengence Scale Tradition

Default Re: Vengence Scale Tradition

In my opinion, if something isn't supposed to exist, it should be removed. The only thing that leaving them in is to create disparity.

I personally had:

Triple Vengeance scale.
    Ancient Head Scale as well as crystal.
    4 Ember crystals.
    A Kicker tech.

Just remember those healers with the spells that don't exist, the triple cleanse, and dragons such as myself. Newer players cannot compete.

Items that are simply not in play anymore is one thing, but items that were never meant to be is another.

Default Re: Vengence Scale Tradition

Quote Originally Posted by Tempests View Post
    Is there a way to request by submitting a ticket, that a piece of gear, that has been attuned, be able to be turned over to a new player? This would of course take more time in the developers/customer service personnel to do, but is that a possibility? to make it more of a formal presentation? Have both parties submit a request for the transaction and then allow the transaction to take place? This could bring the tradition into a more formal awareness, bring more show and community to the exchange and have greater honor attached to the item? It would be wonderful if it could be then tracked on it somehow who the owners were? That would definitely make it much more of a treasure, a list of those it had been attuned to attached to the description somehow.
    That would negate the whole point of attuning.

I only know of one immediate situation where I think the Vitrium CSR's have a ticket for a loaned out scale from one dragon to another, and it got attuned to the borrower (because changes made without notice). In this single case it seems they could un-attune this one scale for one person, so it could be given back to its original owner.

As far as passing things down, instead of doing that, simply craft a cobalt scale with PVx1 and Ex1 instead. After all it's only one scale, you are still passing down the rest of that set. Dev's dont like that gear is handed down all that much, but I think the problem is minimal since most players will be in those lower level ranges for maybe 3 to 6 months at the most (typically), and then reach T5 which is for now the end of the road.

Thread Information