Page 278 of 363 FirstFirst ... 178228268276277278279280288328 ... LastLast
Results 5,541 to 5,560 of 7244

Thread: Easter Eggs

Default Re: Easter Eggs

grats takora on your sunset hatchling!! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Imperialism View Post
    Sweet!! How do I get one of those pages? Sigi has same thing basically. Would be nice to have them on all one page together.
    Try this:
    http://www.webs.com/

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

okay process of elimination (based on the red and green eggies in the fansite er at the moment) and my stoner alzhiemer memory, i think the dino eggie descriptions are as follows:

red (confirmed from dc page): This egg looks like it doesn't belong; it is brightly colored with white spots. It's much warmer than the rest of the eggs.

green (confirmed from dc page): This egg looks like it doesn't belong; it is brightly colored with white spots.

blue (from memory and may be incorrect): This egg looks like it doesn't belong; it is brightly colored with white spots. It's much lighter than the rest of the eggs.

yellow (from memory and may be incorrect): This egg looks like it doesn't belong; it is brightly colored with white spots. It's much heavier than the rest of the eggs.
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

I hope I did this right. Taking all comments good or bad If you could test my link in my signature I would appreciate it. I also will not complain if there are any views/feedings while you check it out

Thanks !!

Thanks Vel, sigh of relief, my memory isn't half as bad as I thought

Imperialism, nice! It works fine for me

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Thanks Sigi. Any suggestions? Stopped by your page and did a massive feeding also

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

wow really like your page, imp!!
    just my opinion, you will need to division your draggy cave critters when you get them up to adults - adults don't need further views to live and it might be neater to have the adults in their own space........
    also, once you get a substantial amount of critters, it might be beneficial to post only the stable website in your siggie, and create a word doc that you can edit with new additions to post for luv......see below for example! lol

ps - just so you know, i have dibs on the istarian names for my draggy cave eggies........

but other than that, very excellent job! love the look and layout...

bah might as well post the stable since i am here = maybe i won't post again for an hour or so.....

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by velveeta; June 24th, 2009 at 08:17 PM.

Thanks Velveeta. Great advice I will add an adult page if and when I get one to divide, thanks. Went to town on your stable too!

Thanks

well, i have decided to adopt 3 more vals, because that would make 9 sets of 3 and my obsession with the number 3 enjoys the symmetry.
    i may get around to rigging them at some point, but for the moment, feed em whatever......
    just posting the newbies for now, since the rest are above......

Last edited by velveeta; June 24th, 2009 at 09:02 PM.

okay have confirmed that the blue dino eggies are the lighter descript:

and dino eggies wouldn't be so rare if they halfed the pinks and purples they release, seriously its just rediculous...

And the other used-to-be-common eggs wouldn't be so rare if TJ'd just fix the abandoned page blocking the main page.
    Nisse 100 Helian/Nissei 100 Lunus/SShiak biped (All on Chaos)

seems like pinks always get stuck on the main drop page, don't they? i wish if an egg sat there more than a minute, they could get recycled into some other kind of egg. there's more chance of getting what i'm after on the abandoned page anymore!

Well, what I find frustrating is that there was one thread in the DC forums discussing what to do, with no comment from TJ. He's not acknowledged the issue at all in the forums. (I know, I know, he's still in high school, busy etc.)

And the discussion went nowhere either, now the thread is buried in the usual chatter. The abandoned page problem has been on for months now.

I almost want to start a campaign to clog the site with pinks and greens until it gets fixed. ¬_¬. Almost.

Well, velveeta.

Three cubed is twenty seven. ;D
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

well ver -
    right now, pigs are becoming lunch!!!!

@ nisse - please don't - pink and green are a totally horrendous combo......

I was too obtuse?

Yay! I'm still well practiced!
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Yeeaaahh... the abandoned pile has sort of gone crazy. I almost never pick up eggs off the main cave at this point.
    Tchanel Rulskyl, Ancient of Order.
    Currently unable to return due to being poor.

Quote Originally Posted by Veruliyam View Post
    I was too obtuse?

Yay! I'm still well practiced!

well i have to admit i was in - let's say 'an altered state' (if you want to know the story behind pigs becoming lunch, you will have to pm me, its not something to be talked about on the open forum) - and didn't get it at first and by the time i did, as we are all too aware, the edit timer had passed....

Quote Originally Posted by velveeta View Post
    @ nisse - please don't - pink and green are a totally horrendous combo......
    Didn't mean to make you worry. I'm just frustrated at the condition the site's in.

Though that would prove my point. If the site were clogged with 'bad' eggs, maybe something would get done.

Dragoncave had lost its fun as as the abdaonned page got blocked over hours, and the STUPID rule with the sunset and sunrise dragons, seriously probably TJ wasnt thinking at all when making that. Just make them 2 dragon species that people on the other side of the ocean don't have to pick up eggs in the night or time the hatching time with their stopclock. /rant swear etc.

Oh well magistream makes actually very much fun for me.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Thread Information