Page 129 of 363 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179229 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,580 of 7244

Thread: Easter Eggs

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Default Re: Easter Eggs

clicky clicky clicky!!!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Got another silver to adopt out if someone still doesn't have one.

Clicked her, at least she has wings *crosses claws for her*
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

Quote Originally Posted by Carsia Wolfsong View Post
    Eck.. My hatchling needs some clicking help. * Daily Clicks * I hope he/ she will be alright.
    She's all grown up now.

Is this the dragon cave fun forum? lol got curious and just adopted an egg, but I really don't know much about how these little guys work. XD

Chaos: Kesson 100/100/100/100 Emeralde 100/100/100/48 Kestrom 218/128 Ryasu 100/100

This is the place, Shadowrain. I clicked your new eggies.

o.O *twitchs* Must... not.. kill GRAAWWRR! Why am I cursed with all these girls?!

I envy you Shian, I hope I have also soon some alt black dragons. ^^

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

I'm kinda hoping this gold turns out female so I can rid myself of it. It's code looks like "lazy"

my silver wont make a silver egg ^^ second breeding without success

but i think the white dragons are guilty :-) they dont like other dragons

i found when i breed my silvers with another color that i want, they come up with silvers instead... good luck!

i'm looking to get some alt dragons. how do i tell if one of my black eggs is an alt before it hatches? a little darker than the normal? but i'm not very good at seeing that difference... i think at least one of the ones i have now may be an alt, i got the second from the abandoned page where there was another alongside of it that looked slightly lighter, but now the new one looks lighter than my old one. are there three different shadings, depending on which black hatchling you will get?

shadowrain2, welcome, i clickied your eggs too. :-)

Thank you! I clicked on all of your eggs as well. ^^ So how exactly do you raise one of these eggs? I can find bits and pieces of it every now and then, but I have searched and have yet to find a "how you raise your dragon egg" forum or the like anywhere.

Chaos: Kesson 100/100/100/100 Emeralde 100/100/100/48 Kestrom 218/128 Ryasu 100/100

Hurrah, Summer dragon all grown up.
    Tchanel Rulskyl, Ancient of Order.
    Currently unable to return due to being poor.

shadowrain2, i've found i need a bunch of views/unique views to get them to hatch, and then more to get them to grow up; clicks help too but are not as critical for me as far as i can tell. the way they get views is to put them in your signature and then post messages on threads others view. i also put my scroll link in my signature, if someone looks at it and refreshes it then all my dragons get more views. you can look at my eggs/hatchlings to get an idea of how many views/clicks they took to hatch/grow up.

I dontt know the exact ratio as far as views to unique views, but for me the adverage seems to be right around 500 views to get the egg to hatch. I've had some hatch with as few as 300 and some needed close to 1000 just to crack! This seems more common with rares tho.

From hatchling to adult normaly seems to take about 12-1600 views or so. It may seem like alot but they're easy to get. Virtualy all my dragons have grown up just by posting in this thread once a day or so.

wow thanks for the advice This seems like quite a bit of fun. So you yourself cannot give your eggs more views it has to be others? And you can only have 4 eggs at a time, but can you have 4 eggs and then be able to adopt a hatchling?

You can give your own eggs/hatchlings views, tho becareful about viewing your egg as soon as you get it as you can give it softshell which will kill the egg after a while. You can steal/rescue upto 4 eggs at a time. It seems a little picky but you can have a few hatchlings and 4 eggs at the same time. On my last batch I ended up with 6 eggs and 2 hatchlings that grew up shortly after.

This current batch I have 4 bred eggs and the guardian that should hatch later today.

ah good to know. Thank you very much I am exited to try this out ^^

I cajn feed again and I have internet and TV again!
    Here are my young ones please feed them.

[/url]

Here is my chicken experiment.

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    [...] how do i tell if one of my black eggs is an alt before it hatches? a little darker than the normal? but i'm not very good at seeing that difference... i think at least one of the ones i have now may be an alt, i got the second from the abandoned page where there was another alongside of it that looked slightly lighter, but now the new one looks lighter than my old one. are there three different shadings, depending on which black hatchling you will get?
    *Squints at Awdz's black eggs.* I am no good at seeing the differences, either. I hope you have an alt, though. They are so cute!

Thread Information