Page 328 of 363 FirstFirst ... 228278318326327328329330338 ... LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,560 of 7244

Thread: Easter Eggs

Default Re: Easter Eggs

It is kind of pointless when you fight with 1200+ people over 3 egg spots. I thought during my daytime it would get better, but it is just like that since it started. :|

And gratz awdz, people who lost a egg during the glitch got a second one for free from him , those eggs will be alternate valentine dragons as apology.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

thanks takora!

i'm just soooo frustrated trying to grab one more valentine's egg, that site is soooo laggy for me!
    i *MUCH* preferred when the day's eggs were up constantly, that anyone who visited was sure to get one. i get waaaaaaay too stressed out and cranky trying for hours with no luck, soooo SICK of the "Sorry, this egg has already been taken by somebody else." message. *wanders off, fuming and ranting in frustration in no small part due to lack of sleep from trying to get the new eggs*

I pretty gave much up on the eggs, I would be happy with just one, but oh well. Its just pixels anway. :3

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Holy cheese with cream on top, I got a egg, just wtf. I really did not expect this after the whole day of trying. D:

(complaining seems always to work somehow, murphys law ftw!)

i need to complain more then... *sighs*

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
    Holy cheese with cream on top, I got a egg, just wtf. I really did not expect this after the whole day of trying. D:

(complaining seems always to work somehow, murphys law ftw!)
    I'm bigtime complaining here too. Too many peeps, hardly any eggs

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

seeing as they are only releasing eggies for less than 5 minutes an hour, i don't see how i will be able to grab one, much less 2 of them....wish they would release them for the whole hour or even 15 minutes at a time, i might get one that way....

hey complaining does work!! just for shite and giggles, i took a stroll thru my scroll and look what i found....i swear i don't remember getting it, and it wasn't there last time i looked....
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

complaining seems to be really the magic key, keep on ranting people!

stupid cave with all its lag and that crap, they should have made it like the christmas event where the dragons dropped all day and not 5 minutes and the few eggs are gone at instant before you can even click with your finger and blah :[

/rant *swears up and down at the dragon cave lag*
    i'm normally not laggy at all. today, HUGE lag, barely get to click 1 egg/min and it always results in the 'somebody else got it, ha ha' message. the egg i got was not a main cave snag, i feel so FRUSTRATED at not being able to get even one off of there! does tj want me to quit dragon cave because i've gotten too many dragons over the 1-1/2 years i've been playing it? this is certainly one way to convince me!! >:-( /endrant

in all seriousness, my addictive behavior leaving me with too little sleep and extreme stress/anger at my lack of luck here is really bad for my health. with the looks hubby is giving me every 5 min because i swear at that 'someone else got it 1st' message, i need to rethink whether i should continue this...

Well, this isn't giving me a warm fuzzy loving valentine feeling at all, GRRRRRRRRRRRR

Oh, And I truly hate that stupid security picture type the words stuff, what's that good for? Except causing annoyance?

Hurray! Mor
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!

Sounds like someone needs a hug!!!

And a klava.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

ah, that made me smile again

Hurray! Mor
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!

So, dragcave is still broken? That's just sad. TJ has his fingers in his ears.
    Nisse 100 Helian/Nissei 100 Lunus/SShiak biped (All on Chaos)

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

yeah i been over the cave for a while now.....the draggies are pretty and kewl, but not worth the hassle to get

once it got down below a certain number, it's not been quite as laggy.

however, now those with super-fast connections are (with permission) freely using others' passwords to access their accounts to put eggs on their scrolls for them. i won't share my password, so i'm screwed because i cannot compete with them and they're not getting done and off to let slower folks nab them.

i got an alt egg because of a bug with an egg i nabbed off the ap, but i've not been able to get a normal valentine's egg to go with it off the main page. i'm freaked out, overtired, bp super high and fugly after trying all bloody day to get one.

i've said before and i'll say it till i'm blue in the face, single-day special eggs should be available to everyone who visits the site and tries to grab them on that day. i am so f'in sick of that "Sorry, this egg has already been taken by somebody else." message i want to put my foot through my computer. luckily my addiction to istaria prevents me from doing that.

well, i am gonna have to be happy with what i have......i can't spend anymore time trying for a second eggie with only 3 minutes to try each hour......
    ah well, at least i have one - didn't think i would get any when the day started!

on the other hand, magistream has a valentine's eggie that looks remarkable similiar to the dragon cave one....if i can catch one, i will post it

i can't catch one, but here is a link to one: http://magistream.com/creature/1795055
    Last edited by velveeta; February 15th, 2010 at 03:28 AM.

omg omg omg i -*finally*- nabbed one off the main cave page!!!
    only took me 4+1/2 + 1 + 2 + 7 hours on the computer to do it, too.
    so now in my siggy i have the original code i nabbed off the ap that now belongs to someone accepting help, the alt egg that replaced the original after it vanished off my scroll, and my real grab off the main cave :-)

Well I didn't get any, so feel fortunate if you got one... oh well, as I'd mentioned before I'm not caring much about DC lately so I wasn't exactly highly motivated.

well the final tally is:
    one dragcave val eggie
    one each of the new val eggie and the new quest eggie from magistream....

OOH, nice eggies Vel!

I didn't manage to get a DC egg
    I don't think there is any valentine love in the way it was done. It was totally impossible to get one over here in Europe I think.

I did see the Magistream one float by, was just too late to get it but I keep hope.
    What's the quest for the Hellhound?

Hurray! Mor
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!

Thread Information