Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Egg Scroll link here.

Default Re: Post Your Egg Scroll link here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarida View Post
    Yes, they are! That'd be so awesome. Maybe I could offer something in return?

http://dragcave.net/user/Tarilux
    Thanks but about the only eggs I'm after in trade are the ones from the tree decorating contest last year. I expect it'll take me as long to get one of those as it is taking to summon an egg (a year and a half of no luck there). I'll breed my dragons later today to get the eggs for you.

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    Thanks but about the only eggs I'm after in trade are the ones from the tree decorating contest last year. I expect it'll take me as long to get one of those as it is taking to summon an egg (a year and a half of no luck there). I'll breed my dragons later today to get the eggs for you.
    Alright then. Though I wish you best of luck with that, still!
    And thanks in advance for the eggs! Perharps tell me how many they'll be, so I'll have enough space on my scroll, since my slots are limited to four eggs. Anyhow, thanks again!! ((:

hey awdz, I actually have a bronze tinsel that I can breed for you, silver and gold won't take long now that the "clear the AP" project also gives them as prizes

Quote Originally Posted by meepsa View Post
    hey awdz, I actually have a bronze tinsel that I can breed for you, silver and gold won't take long now that the "clear the AP" project also gives them as prizes
    what's this project? i gave up on clearing the ap since it appeared that tj fixed the blocking to a minimal level. should i still be growing abandoned eggs? and if so, what are the rules?

i can pass two of the marrow dragon eggs now and have two more to breed, so four total. is two each okay? alternatively, i can schedule a time with you for when i breed the other two so you can try to grab the ones i'm not keeping when i select one to keep...?

i can pass two of the marrow dragon eggs now and have two more to breed, so four total. is two each okay? alternatively, i can schedule a time with you for when i breed the other two so you can try to grab the ones i'm not keeping when i select one to keep...?
    I've got two slots used right now; so I can take two. That'd be great, then! Thank you very much, Awdz! Hopefully I get a male and a female... Since only my male Pink dragon can influence now, I'll need to have some luck. Still, many thanks! (:
    Last edited by Tarida; October 29th, 2011 at 08:15 PM.

what's this project? i gave up on clearing the ap since it appeared that tj fixed the blocking to a minimal level. should i still be growing abandoned eggs? and if so, what are the rules?

project can be found on the forums, basicly you raise the eggs in the AP till adult and get a blocker point, once you have enough points you can request an egg, the rarer ones (golds and silvers (not the tinsels)) are harder to get, I've been waiting for a silver for about 2 weeks now

link: Clear the AP

Wowsers, I never heard of that project before, nor the plumbing one. I thought raising dragons from the AP to frozen or adult and then abandoning them still counted to the cave population total. I do not want more than two of each kind of adult and one of each gendered hatchling type on my scroll, so I guess I'm stuck out of luck for ever getting the bronze/silver/gold dragons unless someone trades them to me.

Meepsa, I'll gladly trade 2 marrow eggs for a bronze egg with you, if you're willing! :-)

Wowsers, I never heard of that project before, nor the plumbing one. I thought raising dragons from the AP to frozen or adult and then abandoning them still counted to the cave population total. I do not want more than two of each kind of adult and one of each gendered hatchling type on my scroll, so I guess I'm stuck out of luck for ever getting the bronze/silver/gold dragons unless someone trades them to me.

Meepsa, I'll gladly trade 2 marrow eggs for a bronze egg with you, if you're willing! :-)
    oh I'm more than willing, I still need some marrows *chuckles*, however, I recently bred and gifted an egg (in fact, tinsel still says 7 days) so I can't right now, so if you could keep onto those eggs (perhaps fog em till 2 days remaining and then fog the hatchling as well till I can breed?)

ack... just found that i had already bred 3 of my marrows and abandoned the egg from one of them already. i now have 2 hatchlings and one egg to pass over. when are you available to receive any?

tarida, since meepsa will be giving me a bronze egg, i think she should get two so i'll only be giving you one this year. i hope you have luck with the ap in getting another!

tarida, since meepsa will be giving me a bronze egg, i think she should get two so i'll only be giving you one this year. i hope you have luck with the ap in getting another!
    As you say, then. Thanks again, for both luck and the egg.
    I'd like to ask you to do this per teleport please, since our timezones don't match (I think), if possible.

ack... just found that i had already bred 3 of my marrows and abandoned the egg from one of them already. i now have 2 hatchlings and one egg to pass over. when are you available to receive any?

I can get one now and another in 4 hours, my bronze just switched to 6 days till breeding, I'll be sure to put you on top of the list for breeding requests/trades :3

Quote Originally Posted by Tarida View Post
    As you say, then. Thanks again, for both luck and the egg.
    I'd like to ask you to do this per teleport please, since our timezones don't match (I think), if possible.
    Please check your private message.

Meepsa, after that trade goes through I'll do one for you. :-)

Edit - actually, I'll set up the second one now, so check your PM. I've never used the Magi BSA before today, it's soooo cool!

Edit - actually, I'll set up the second one now, so check your PM. I've never used the Magi BSA before today, it's soooo cool!
    got them now all we gotta do is wait for that timer XP

All the cute little dragons made me investigate... heres the ink to my scroll... please help my second egg hatch... the first one was not getting enough attention and I didn't think it would get enough in time to hatch.

http://dragcave.net/user/Shadowedraven

Got it, wonderful! Thankies (:

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowedraven View Post
    All the cute little dragons made me investigate... heres the ink to my scroll... please help my second egg hatch... the first one was not getting enough attention and I didn't think it would get enough in time to hatch.

http://dragcave.net/user/Shadowedraven
    placing your eggs here will make sure they'll hatch :3

http://coup-detat.info/NDER/NDDC.php

take a look at http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=89465 too if you want more places to use :-)
    i like the allure of neglected dragons (the link meepsa posted) and silvi's lair sites

Thank yyou so much Meepsa

you're welcome Shadowedraven ^.=.^

soooo, new release is out! woot! "this egg fades into the shadows"

yeah I'm never gonna be able to get one unless I get into one of those gifting projects XD

Thread Information