Thread: Post Your Egg Scroll link here.

Hybrid View

Default Re: Post Your Egg Scroll link here.

Welcome to the madness, Kritterly! Awfully fun, isn't it?

Alright everyone, don't forget: Halloween should be starting soon! Get ready to breed your old Halloween dragons if you have 'em, watch the Abandon Pile for the eggs, and get ready for this year's new Halloween dragon on the 31st! I wonder they'll look like.

I've been preparing according to the zombie advice thread. I want all my zombies to be together when sorting by breed, so I grabbed all the same kind of egg off the Abandoned Page for my sacrifices this year. Horrid business, but hopefully will look pretty good when I'm done. I also kind of look at it as sort of prep work for trying to work on neglecteds in the upcoming year.

I absolutely adore the Halloween stuff this year with one exception: Esmeralda will not show me any fortune, yesterday or today. Those for whom it does work make me jealous with displaying their fortunes, so I definitely recommend everyone check out all parts of it!

Mine showed, said something about the number 6 being lucky for me. Also made it through the maze and loved the little "mutated dragons" bit. I've also managed to grab 2 marrows, 2 pumpkins and 2 walkers from the AP so once they hatch I just need to grab 2 lurkers and I'll have a pair of each of the previous halloween dragons. Plus obviously I'll be after the new ones on Thursday
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

I found that by right clicking on Zena's blank card and selecting "View source", I can find out what my daily fortune is. Laughed at today's and have yet to mention it to hubby: "Your lucky number is 15. Have that many children."

LOL you might want to keep that one quiet...
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

Really like the new holiday eggs!

Thread Information