Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Egg Scroll link here.

Default Re: Post Your Egg Scroll link here.

Quote Originally Posted by meepsa View Post
    talking about golds, I got the dumbest request over on the forums today (I tend to breed on request), someone asked whether I could breed a silver or a gold for them :/
    I don't get it, why's that a dumb request? (I mean, I can think of reasons why, but I have no idea which one(s) would apply here.)

We should start a club. "I saw a brine egg but I clicked too slow" would be the most popular Dragon Cave club of 2012, yup.

...now hurry up and hatch, eggs! I want to try my hand at grabbing more musty and rancid eggs! (If only I knew how far down the thuwed list I am... I've had that egg slot open for a month by now, at least. /sadthickle)

[Start-of-page link to my scroll] and incidentally does anyone know if there's a relatively painless way to track down various sprite artists to beg for art-borrowing privs? I'm going nuts with the desire to make my own scroll banner, but I'm terrified to do it without asking to borrow the art first and then I tried checking the wiki for artists but it still wasn't clear how the heck to contact them and and and

Quote Originally Posted by Thicklesip View Post
    I don't get it, why's that a dumb request? (I mean, I can think of reasons why, but I have no idea which one(s) would apply here.)

We should start a club. "I saw a brine egg but I clicked too slow" would be the most popular Dragon Cave club of 2012, yup.

...now hurry up and hatch, eggs! I want to try my hand at grabbing more musty and rancid eggs! (If only I knew how far down the thuwed list I am... I've had that egg slot open for a month by now, at least. /sadthickle)

[Start-of-page link to my scroll] and incidentally does anyone know if there's a relatively painless way to track down various sprite artists to beg for art-borrowing privs? I'm going nuts with the desire to make my own scroll banner, but I'm terrified to do it without asking to borrow the art first and then I tried checking the wiki for artists but it still wasn't clear how the heck to contact them and and and
    all of the sprite artist have a forum account, you can easily send them a PM on there

and it was a dumb question because I don't have any golds, they could easily check my scroll as there's a link in my forum signature, and it's general customs to check someone's scroll before you make a wild request.

Quote Originally Posted by Thicklesip View Post
    I rarely wander into the art section of the dragcave forums but this looks like it might be helpful for finding out about art permissions. Might be more info in other spots but maybe this will be a starting place? Good luck!

well, now that the masses have cleared from the coast biome, I actually managed to catch a Blusang today!
    Last edited by meepsa; August 26th, 2012 at 11:23 AM.

huzzah meepsa! :-)

and managed to get another one! :3

seem to be getting one of these in every go, so I think they'd be classed inbetween common and uncommon :3

I just rediscovered MagiStream again and I have some eggs that need clicks

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

*licks the eggs*

Hey, that's what I read at first... :P
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

LOL, no problem, I think they liked it even better than clicking

Hurray! Mor
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!

Just started Dragonscroll, link is in my sig if you would be so kind as to click my eggs! :3
    Chaos Shard - Eyes of Istaria
    Dragon: Zaaria Skydancer
    Naka: Kaelia Snowstorm
    Taking a break because college, be back in a while :3

Do MagiStream eggs perish if they are not clicked?
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

It depends which server board I think is which.

Nope, Veruliyam. They live indefinitely. (I played for a bit then it took way too long for my eggs to hatch so I gave it) I have a few year-old eggs on my account (along with 3 new ones that magistream decided to give to me randomly.(they're dragons, woot!))

That was a lot of parentheses.

Yeah, Sonerus Dragons were given to to all players in May this year. It was a part of the annual Magiversary event. It's too bad you don't play, Racktor. I personally find that MagiStream has way more variety than Dragon Cave. xD

I never get enough clicks. :I Or else I would. xD

That's 'cause you have to post your eggs/hatchlings in the click threads. Some creatures take longer to hatch/grow than others, too. I can help sit your eggs if you want me to, since I've often been online lately.

I'd post my Dragon Cave scroll if I actually had any dragons. o3o

Never understood that egg sitting. Do you get payed for sitting or how does it work?
    Is is still not allowed to put the egg on a egg clicking site other than the clicking threads on magistream itself?
    I like the creatures but they indeed take a lot of clicks to hatch.

Hurray! Mor
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!

New to these but, here are mine...

Is anyone looking for one of these to hatch and raise?
    I'd prefer to give it to someone that does not have one yet.

I don't think Ceyra has a cheese dragon yet.

Extell, I'm glad to see your little egg hatched, but the bigger blue one is getting a bit low on time-- if it starts to get REALLY low, will you accept aid from others to help make it hatch? I don't want to do anything you'd disapprove of, but I hate to see eggs die of old age!

Thank you for looking out for the less fortunate, Awdz! I am not interested, myself-- I'm happy to keep my scroll cheese-free.

Speaking of-- Awdz, that bluna egg you gifted me several months back has a great-great-great-great granddaughter!

The whole Airibbon line has been wonderfully cooperative! I'm not done quite yet (holding out for this'un's great-great-great grandkids) but it's been delightful to work on a breeding project like this. Thanks for giving me the egg to start it, and the inspiration!

Thread Information