Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Egg Scroll link here.

Default Re: Post Your Egg Scroll link here.

it's just the pretty box in my signature that has the eggs & hatchlings & dragons in.. sames typing the same codes each time.. I rather liked the layout

(mind you every time I add a dragon egg or anything I have to get them to update my incubator.. I'd probably be better off making a pic myself with them in ... and it only has the link to my scroll, not each individual url so I might be a lot worse off, I'll see how it goes..)...
    Bobda Bilda (Chaos) - www.hzconfectioner.org.uk
    http://www.painefreecrafts.com - what takes up most of my spare time now..

This Incubator was an eyecatcher, wasn't it. It pulled my looks on itself like a magnet.

Ok then..here is mine.. with one deat chicken egg..i HATE chickens.
    But next time i will abadone it...if i get one...

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/61031

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/59185

Here's mine. ^^ Thank you so much everyone who help 'em!

Aideen, 100/100 Helian Dragoness on Chaos
    I'm also known as Dralovj (formerly Dralov, from Unity), Miiya, Aimi (Order), Venya, Lunee and Neliya.

Quote Originally Posted by Dralovj View Post
    http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/59185

Here's mine. ^^ Thank you so much everyone who help 'em!
    Sweet I hatched your water dragon.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

The blue-haired gnome stumbled over the rocks into the cave, grumbling about the lack of a proper path. Looking up, she caught her breath and froze in place at the sight of several large dragons sleeping on piles of hoard, one with a hatchling's snout poking out from under its wing. Luck was with her, none of them seemed to have awakened at her approach.

Always curious, she poked around several large piles of hoard with no dragons atop. Off to the side of one of them, sitting in a pile of pebbles, she discovered a large green egg unattended. Inspecting it (), she decided it needed better care than to be abandoned, and stowed it in her pack.

Stepping over scattered crowns and gemstones, a misty corner caught her eye. Creeping closer, the gnome spotted another egg () within the mist. Leaning over to pick it up, one of her blue braids brushed against it; she thought she felt movement within in response. Again she carefully stowed it for safekeeping, thinking it better to tend it rather than leave it abandoned.

Working her way around the cave, she found an egg nestled in behind, as if too shy to be in a nest. Cradling it (), she wondered how it had wound up away from other eggs, and resolved to nurture it too. Tucking it in with the other eggs, it almost seemed to try to hide even there.

Nearly back to the cave entrance, one of the large dragons stirred and caused an egg to roll right to the gnome's feet. Entranced by its blue and white swirls (), she picked it up. It joined the others as one of her new charges.

Feeling quite laden with four dragon eggs to tend, she left the cave as silently and carefully as she could. She found a quiet lava pool where the eggs could stay warm as she tended them and carefully set them about. Taking out a hide and some spellcrafter's ink, she created a scroll to keep track of which egg had been found where, and how they developed. Finally she settled in to care for them, grateful that no matter what befell her, as a gifted she would be able to return to tend the eggs.

A few days later, the blue and white egg had hatched, and she wondered how long the others would take before they would crack open as well. Trying to take the hatchling up to where other dragons could tend it, she made her way to the cave again. There the hatchling looked about but chose to stay with her, the bond of hatching being too strong for it to want to return to its own kind.

The hatchling scampered over a very clean looking egg (), and rolled it over to the gnome as if to say, "I want this one for a nestmate!" Smiling, the gnome picked up the egg and carried both the hatchling and the egg back to the lava pool where the others awaited.
    Last edited by awdz; August 4th, 2008 at 04:01 AM.

http://dragcave.net/user/Takora_Drakan

I think I will only snatch the dragons I like, male and female silver, a skywing and a white, and wait for new dragons that look good in my opinion.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by Sigi View Post
    My scroll is in te sig.
    is your scroll link gone? i wanted to take a look on the male halloween dragon

Hello. I've just got introduced to this dragon cave, and I found such an adorable purple egg. Fits Konoc's colors. If you want to help me to hatch the egg, I would be really happy! Thank you. *smiles*
    <-- Please help my dragons, click on them.

*clickies colossos's egg* grats on your first egg! :-)

vlisson i have the halloween dragons on my scroll if you try my link. or,

someday i hope this will appear on his scroll:
    Dark, evil and devious, BlackBite lays traps for his prey.
    - An overturned cart in the street forces them into an alleyway – and into his sharp teeth and claws.
    - A grassy widening of the forest path gives way to a pit trap beneath; the only spikes therein, his long fangs.
    - A razor thin wire across the entrance to a cave, and a dragon flying in for rest finds eternal peace while BlackBite finds sustenance.
    He thirsts. He captures. He plays with his prey. He sinks his teeth in and drinks. He leaves the empty husk to rot.
    Such is the evil performance he acts out every night.
    Last edited by awdz; November 27th, 2008 at 02:05 AM.

ah thanks awdz!

it looks great!!

please click my eggs before they die http://dragcave.net/user/asldkjfal <--- or you can look at my scroll to help me get views T.T click mines and ill help you guys click yours!

Cool Re: Post Your Egg Scroll link here.

heres the link to my scroll.

http://dragcave.net/user/KisaCrescent

check em out if u want ^^

HI Ok this is my scroll link

http://dragcave.net/user/shelby957

THANKS MY EGGS NEED TO HATCH

New eggs on DC:

Ooooh! A Haunted House event in the dragon cave! Not to mention breeding of past year's eggs going on and new ones expected on Monday! :-)

Speaking of; is someone around with the Halloween draggies of 2010 and willing to breed one or two eggs for me? I wasn't able to snatch some... I'd try to offer what is in my limits, of course! I also have a magi dragon to teleport whatever egg I'm able to offer. (:

(yeah, yeah, I picked up my scroll again recently...)
    Last edited by Tarida; October 28th, 2011 at 10:08 PM.

Were the 2010 dragons the marrow ones? I think I have two left to breed... :-)

Yes, they are! That'd be so awesome. Maybe I could offer something in return?

http://dragcave.net/user/Tarilux

managed to catch 2 pumpkins and a marrow! sooo happy *squeels*

also, can't wait for the new release on halloween :3

(scrollink is my sig)

Thread Information