Thread: Blight activity found !

Default Blight activity found !

something odd in Kir tonight the topaz near the golems are blighted

the ratio is 1 normal to 1 or 2 blighted

on top of that there is a destroyed factory there as well.

My question is. What is the blight thinking? Trying to take over Kir its not a stragic target what so ever. The only major thing it might disrupted is the Arop ,and plots around the area.

MY TACTICAL REPORT
    THREAT: LOW: but it is to be remain under watch by my hoard guard
    Last edited by lightning claw; June 17th, 2008 at 06:47 AM. Reason: Grammer what else
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Default Re: Blight activity found !

I noticed that as well. There seems to be a large amount of anchors spawning too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiamarra View Post
    I noticed that as well. There seems to be a large amount of anchors spawning too.
    where are the anchors ? got quords ?
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

any reports of the same activity on Order shard?

Yes, the anchors all show up at the same spots:
    -Near the Jade golems/Kira area
    -Right above Dralk on the first (closest) road with creatures spilling out torawrds the golems in the far north.
    -Northwest of Tazoon. I forget what that settlement is called, but anywhere in the cotton fields it shows up. Although, it is possible this might be where the Jade golem anchor wanders to if no one kills it.

They've been showing up frequently- at least one a day in a random spot. Had as much as all three in a single day.

Is there ever an announcement on, say, MarketPlace when these appear? There may have been at least 1 per day but I've never heard of any of them. o.O
    <----clicky!

Yes. Market and sometimes dragon.

I noticed the Gold Golem area south of Snowfall had blighted ore when I was fighting them a week ago on Order.

Do blight anchors always turn the nearby resources into blighted ones? Or is that just kind of a random occurrence?
    Last edited by Amarie Ancalimon; June 18th, 2008 at 08:29 AM. Reason: Edited in relation to earlier Off Topic Post
    <----clicky!

Quote Originally Posted by Favoran View Post
    Do blight anchors always turn the nearby resources into blighted ones? Or is that just kind of a random occurrence?
    If they stay too long in the area the ressources that will spawn will go blighted as far as I know.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Yes the longer the anchor hangs around the more normal nodes despawn and blighted nodes spawn.

Whoo finally killed my first anchor... XD

I wonder why they're appearing so much? I hope VI releases some lore as to what's happening.
    <----clicky!

From what I saw on Blight a couple weeks ago I think they do.

Is there any other way to get select (meaning getting the one you want instead of random drops of 1-3) blighted resources besides just letting these things loose? Looking for blighted wood, essence and metals of T4.

Thread Information