Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: don't let 'em die!!

Default Re: don't let 'em die!!

Does anyone know the "magic" number for hatchlings to become adults safely? What have your averages been? I just want to make sure my babies grow up safely.

As I said in the egg thread.

I shoot for 300 unique views and 1500 regular. That seems to be plenty and probably is far more than needed.

Just wanted to pass thru and show a little love to all the eggs, hatchlings, and dragons here. May they all grow to be grand wyrms!

Shargrailar

eep! wtf? the pink one is down to .7 days from 4.68 when i got it yesterday????

so shall we click or not? *did not click*

Quote Originally Posted by Kumu Honua View Post
    As I said in the egg thread.

I shoot for 300 unique views and 1500 regular. That seems to be plenty and probably is far more than needed.
    My orange grew wings overnight. It currently has 2525 views, 569 unique views, and 33 clicks. It's not an adult yet. The others are from 1455 to 1789 views, 370 to 419 unique views and 18 to 21 clicks. They are close to your numbers but no wings yet on them. The purple egg is lagging behind and has 5.57 days left to hatch. I really would be interested in seeing the formula the creator came up with for them to hatch, grow wings and become adults.

Quote Originally Posted by cgacfox View Post
    My orange grew wings overnight. It currently has 2525 views, 569 unique views, and 33 clicks. It's not an adult yet. The others are from 1455 to 1789 views, 370 to 419 unique views and 18 to 21 clicks. They are close to your numbers but no wings yet on them. The purple egg is lagging behind and has 5.57 days left to hatch. I really would be interested in seeing the formula the creator came up with for them to hatch, grow wings and become adults.
    Yes, your orange has wings. However it also has 4+ days left. You have EONS of time for it to grow to an adult. It probably has FAR more views/unique than it needs to grow to an adult.

Eggs and hatchlings don't only wait unique and regular views. They also wait for time.

Eggs seem to hatch when there are 3.5 days left as long as they have enough unique and regular views. Same with hatchlings maturing.

If you steal a brand new egg and instantly get 1800 views and 300 unique. It will still probably wait for 3.5 days to hatch (If it doesn't die outright from too many views too fast)

The problem is that the creator has not released the information on the formula other than very basic concepts.

Growth is based on a ratio between unique and regular views. Clicks do something but you don't need them at all. Time is also a factor.

Anything else is anecdotal evidence based on what happened to people's specific eggs/hatchlings.

I can't resist... I've got a wee little egg all of my own...

The egg is in my signature!!! If I can find any more I'll edit it.

Please click... click like there's no tomorrow!!

Cheers;

Rakku

hehe that is funny..can we eat it>.>
    ^.^ *Speed Demon of order..*

Just droppin in to give all the eggs and hatchlings some 4th of July love.
    Happy hunting and happy holiday all.

Shargrailar

Well my little black finaly decided to sprout wings, still needs a little more help growing up.
    Also only have 2 days left on my little blue hatchling and the blue egg only has 1 day left.

I swear this has been the most problematic clutch ever.

Dont forget to click my scroll, and visit my other eggs, be sure to click each one of 'em so your views count!

I was on vacation and came back to see that I have several new adults and my egg hatched. Thank you all for your clicks. I just tried to name one of the adults and it said that the ink disappeared so I couldn't name it. That is weird. Has anyone else had that?

Maybe the name is taken, try a other one.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Yes. Name's already taken. Try again.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

hurray! mY Black grew up!!

Congrats indeed! I've been checking out the forums at the Dragon Cave site and have just found out that you can even breed dragons. That's pretty interesting.

Shargrailar

Oh dear! Looking at the trend for how many unique views these little fella's need to hatch, mine are completely screwed with just under 2 days left.

How do you manage so many clicks/views? I can only 'advertise' the eggs here and on deviantart. D'oh!

Rakku

Exposure.

If you only post in 1 single thread and only 10 people look at that 1 thread and 1 person looks at the thread twice...

You will only end up with 11 views, 10 unique and at most 10 clicks depending on if they click the eggs.

If you post in 2 threads with the same people reading you end up with 22 views 10 unique and up to 10 clicks.

So the more people who actually look at a thread (Many people skip certain threads as they don't interest them) that you post in, the more views and uniques you get.

If you don't ever post, you aren't going to get views...

Quote Originally Posted by Kumu Honua View Post
    Exposure.

If you only post in 1 single thread and only 10 people look at that 1 thread and 1 person looks at the thread twice...

You will only end up with 11 views, 10 unique and at most 10 clicks depending on if they click the eggs.

If you post in 2 threads with the same people reading you end up with 22 views 10 unique and up to 10 clicks.

So the more people who actually look at a thread (Many people skip certain threads as they don't interest them) that you post in, the more views and uniques you get.

If you don't ever post, you aren't going to get views...
    Right understood...

However... they've all hatched! That's a good start! Thank you to those who clicked/viewed. On such a miserable, wet and windy day that's cheered me up.

Rakku

Congrats Spirit.

Thread Information