Thread: play.istaria.com

Default play.istaria.com

Greetings fellow Istarians,

As I am sure some might have noticed, our gateway to Istaria (http://hoirzons.istaria.com) has been looking a little different today. Our wonderful team has been working vigilantly on changing the link over to http://play.istaria.com, where you will encounter the helpful new feature "Plots for Sale". Don't fret, the new website still contains the same helpful information and looks as before (we haven't hidden any links or moved too much around because frankly, we enjoy searching websites just as much as the next person).

So take a look around, enjoy browsing for your next plot on our "Plots for Sale" link, and continue your adventures throughout Istaria with http://play.istaria.com

~ Amarië AncalÃ**mon
    Community Manager

Default Re: play.istaria.com

Is it possible to get the "plots for sale" link to display the sizes of plots that are for sale?
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Chasing View Post
    Is it possible to get the "plots for sale" link to display the sizes of plots that are for sale?
    That would be a very apreciated feature

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

or type of plot

Hatchling Dragon of Chaos, following the path of Lunus___ ___DRAG 38 / DCRA 55
    Ofnir, Sslik of Chaos. WAR 14 CLRC 10 MAGE 10 SPRT 14 / OUT 10 ARM 10

Note that the listing of plots for sale does not include plots that are for sale by the community. Only players selling their plots are listed for some reason.

In other words, don't panic, there are more plots available than what you see there.

Quote Originally Posted by Nidhoggr View Post
    or type of plot
    All plots were converted to "all construction" (RCI) before EI took over long ago.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

I ment lair/plot, if lairs are following suit anyway.

Hatchling Dragon of Chaos, following the path of Lunus___ ___DRAG 38 / DCRA 55
    Ofnir, Sslik of Chaos. WAR 14 CLRC 10 MAGE 10 SPRT 14 / OUT 10 ARM 10

the colour of the box and text for entering your email to login are far too close to being the same.

aside from that it's awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Steelclaw View Post
    Note that the listing of plots for sale does not include plots that are for sale by the community. Only players selling their plots are listed for some reason.

In other words, don't panic, there are more plots available than what you see there.
    Would be nice to see the community ones listed too, but this is a good start.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrough View Post
    Would be nice to see the community ones listed too, but this is a good start.
    Most definatly. no one can ever see if a player owned dragon lair is for sale unles you visit each and every one. Why take an empty one when there is a used one available? I know for a fact there are quite a few lairs on order for sale, but because they don't show up in the map or on Istaria's page, they are overlooked.

Quote Originally Posted by Justa Mirage View Post
    All plots were converted to "all construction" (RCI) before EI took over long ago.
    Just out of curiousity... What would a "C" zoned plot have availible to it? Pawn broker and cosigner?

R is easy to guess- houses and 'fluff' only. I would be machines and storage? Anyone old as dirt remember what each zone was restrictive to?

Quote Originally Posted by Shian View Post
    Just out of curiousity... What would a "C" zoned plot have availible to it? Pawn broker and cosigner?

R is easy to guess- houses and 'fluff' only. I would be machines and storage? Anyone old as dirt remember what each zone was restrictive to?
    R - Residential - houses and tents and such.
    C - Commercial - Pawnbrokers, Consigners...
    I - Industrial - Machines.

Uhh since i"ve only ever used the webpage login direct from the "computer shortcut" that was installed from day one - is there a way to get that shortcut to go to the new site automatically since the webpage doesn't auto redirect?
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

right-click on the shortcut and go to properties. uder "url", should be https://play.istaria.com/

click okay.

OMG..I'm a newb.... Thank you!
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

"Gnomes; need we say more?"

^^Wanted to show a friend this but it appears to no longer be around. Sigh.

Thread Information