Thread: How to delete forum account?

Default How to delete forum account?

Can't find it in my USER CP.

Suggestions?

Default Re: How to delete forum account?

I really don't think you should leave just because you're upset, but turn it a ticket It's how I had to get my forum account so should be a good way for you to get rid of it.You could at least wait until a dev comes back to the thread to help clear things up.
    Last edited by Shian; June 25th, 2008 at 07:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shian View Post
    I really don't think you should leave just because you're upset, but turn it a ticket It's how I had to get my forum account so should be a good way for you to get rid of it.You could at least wait until a dev comes back to the thread to help clear things up.
    I can't agree with false logic. It's just not in my nature. I get to the bottom of situations quickly can see the structure of issues and offer solutions before most people can process that there's even an issue.

I don't really have the patience to try to fix people's perceptions, much less issues in the game. That and I'd rather just ignore people telling me I'm stupid when I suggest something simple.

I'm blunt, easily frustrated when someone doesn't absorb simple logic, and I have a lack of finesse in dealing with people that are hard headed.

Forums are probably not a good place for me, haha.

My out look on the thread in question is you are stating your option. I stated my option, not once did I ever state it was fact just my option and thoughts on the matter. You state like it's a fact that it is not fun, but to me it is fun. I enjoy doing it. If you can not take the fact that others might look at the "facts" differently and come to a different conclusion and have a different option, then maybe you should leave the forum. But I would think that would be a sad day as the forum needs all kids of different opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Mensar View Post
    Forums are probably not a good place for me, haha.haha.
    Maybe you're right, but I do value your opinion. I was just trying to get you to see a different option, but obviously you value your own opinion as truth no matter what reasonble explinations comes around. I'm still wating for a counter for mine.

I don't really have the patience to try to fix people's perceptions, much less issues in the game. That and I'd rather just ignore people telling me I'm stupid when I suggest something simple.
    Ummm.... excuse me? The only place the word 'stupid' was used was in your own post! No one here ever called you stupid.

Where logic fails, stupidity prevails.
    Maybe you really don't belong here if you see only what you want to see-people attacking you with name-calling and a flame-fest that someone 'warned' you about earlier

The goal of forums is not to force people to your own opinion, but to to be open to different ideas especially when seeking advice.

I'm blunt, easily frustrated when someone doesn't absorb simple logic, and I have a lack of finesse in dealing with people that are hard headed.
    So because I have my own opinion on what is logical is, I'm automatically 'hard headed'? You talk as if no one listened to you. We all did. You called yourself hard headed, so everyone gets the same label?

We just didn't agree with some of the things you said and gave our own reasons and thought out logic behind it. You gave no notice of that and I'm thinking that's rather rude to not respond in kind.
    Last edited by Shian; June 26th, 2008 at 11:29 PM. Reason: *cry* sooo sick of this dyslexia bout

Can't find it in my USER CP.

Suggestions?
    Suggestion: Log out and don't log back in. Why bother deleting it? Never know when you might need/want to come back...and if you "will never come back" then don't.

Logic can be so simple sometimes.

*edit: and this isn't supposed to be mean spirited or anything, more just a simple and light answer to the original question*

I feel that this forum, as with the other, might end up running in circles, or venture into an area better left untouched.

So this forum will be closed.

For future reference, if anyone would like something changed with their forum account (i.e. email address, password issues, editing or deleting posts, threads, or forums) please send in a ticket and the issue will be addressed personally.

Thread Information