Thread: Need CS contact please..

Default Need CS contact please..

Hi. Since we've always been a pretty open and happy community..

I have lost my job due to my disability, and as the house income between the both ofus was 50/50 this is a huge blow to our finances while I wait for long term disability/SSD, and the squeeze is making us cancel accounts everywhere so we don't lose our house. Problem is Ikiriyo doesn't remember his password, it's not coming up under his email address. It is, though, being charged to my PayPal and it has to be cancelled, and I can't do it through Palypal directly.

I got my account cancelled (which I don't want to do but I have no choice) and need his account cancelled also, so need help from someone.

Yeah. We're kinds screwed.

Default Re: Need CS contact please..

I am sorry to hear that happened. I hope things get better for you quickly. Have you submitted a support ticket? Also try PMing Amarië AncalÃ**mon.

Never been able to get the Ticket system to work for me, I've always been stuck getting everything handled through the community forums.

Will try the PM thanks, would hate to open a duspute ticket with Paypal cause I already know how messy that is on both ends. :/

Lunhilde, please give the new ticketing system a try.

This sounds like something customer service can help with, but they do need a ticket from you.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Did. Still says email address isnt registered...same as it said the first time when I neededto put 2 accounts on one paypal; still have the PM convo between me and Horizons CS

And I've had this same silly aol addy since the beginning of time.. Asheron's Call 1 even..

Just because the email address isn't registered doesn't mean it isn't working.

A registered email address is just one connected to an existing account in the system.

The ticket should go through anyway, and you should get all the normal confirmation. It is just that most people prefer to set up an account in the support ticket system that they can use whenever they have an issue.

Please note, though, as per Amarie's post, our ISP is having *cough* issues today, so the support system is up and down frequently.

The support system seems to be in working order once again. I received your PM and, if you continue to have issues submitting the ticket, I can forward the information to our support system for you.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Lunhilde, something to bear in mind is that the new support.istaria.com site does NOT use the same login database that the istaria.com site does for logging in to play. You may have to set up your account with it first, if you've not already done so.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Quote Originally Posted by C`gan View Post
    Lunhilde, something to bear in mind is that the new support.istaria.com site does NOT use the same login database that the istaria.com site does for logging in to play. You may have to set up your account with it first, if you've not already done so.
    Yah, that is non-intuitive, and was indeed the issue.

Sorry for leaving guys, but defaulting on a mortgage is a big deal.

Well totally understandable, hopefully when things settle down for you, you'll be able to come back to play.

Yah.. I miss making dragon food Vista is also an issue too, we were just waiting on Vista and letting the subs stay up..

Thread Information