Thread: could the ancient crystals be places in Jewelery sockets ?

Default could the ancient crystals be places in Jewelery sockets ?

I'm reluctant to give away my head scale for two things :

1: the Lunus crystal is bugged (but that will be fixed)
    2: I'd have to choose between the crystal or an epic claw.

So I was wondering, now that we can socket head scales, can those crystals be also placed in jewelery sockets ? That would be awsome. It would be as good as an adult wearing the scale + epic claw (what I'm doing now).

I may be asking too much though XD so it'd be nice to know what other people think

(and OMG I can't type >.>)

Default Re: could the ancient crystals be places in Jewelery sockets ?

I like that idea. I don't have any epic claws right now to have to choose between, but I've always thought it'd be a bummer to not be able to use crystals when you're wearing them... which would mean I'd loose my FoF crystal and my Puncture X. I like those. XD But if I could keep FoF by putting it in my head scale instead, then I'd be more willing to use epic claws.

Once I stumble across one, that is.

Dunno what you're talking about, your typing looks fine...
    <----clicky!

Oh why not? But is it possible to make a crystal both Weapon and Jewely?

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Maybe a special type of omni-crystal that can fit anywhere?
    <----clicky!

Not a bad idea really, but I'm more hoping they make the ancient crystals' benefits (chance to land The Primal Rage or Fangs of Fury) as passive abilities. And grant both sets of benefits to all ancients. It will help remove the faction from the combat style equation (which I have made detailed points about in other threads).

If they will do this, you will still get your benefit of the ancient combat crystal as well as use one of the epic claws. I'm hoping this idea is considered. Allowing both sides the use of either elemental breath attack was the first half. This idea is the logical second half.

If they choose to make it a crystal no matter what, so that the player is forced to decide whether to use the crystal or an epic claw (bad idea since being ancient should have inherent benefits, not ones I have to give up something else for), then the option would be to add both sets of benefits to both crystals, in which case changing it into a jewelry crystal would be nice.

I like the idea that way when fangs are fixed i can toss that on my head scale and have me blood tallon attached to me at all times
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Thread Information