Thread: June Blight Asset Updates

Default June Blight Asset Updates

Nice to see sane models replacing the old ones. There is one issue that I have found still exists with the alchemist shop. The portals, which I assume are defined in the occlusion model, are still a bit off. You can still stand in the doorway of the alchemist shop and move back and forth and despite having a clear view, you get structures outside popping in and out of existance as if occluded.

This is demonstrable on Order in Saritova. Enter the alchemist shop right next to the teleporter and face looking out the door back toward the portal. Move forward and back through the doorway and the teleporter itself along with several structures on the plots behind it will go poof. This occurs even when standing outside of the physical structure, so apparently the "box" around the shop is way out of bounds of the physical model.

Drev

Default Re: June Blight Asset Updates

This also happens with the Tavern building - I especially notice it on Blight in Apia, as I've spent some time in the tavern there... those DPs really seem to rack up some days
    Barrak Stonebreaker - dwarf Knight of Creation
    Cerul - dragon hatchling
    Blight Server

Thread Information