Default WOW the devs have been busy this month

- Shard Status -
    Shard Status Current
    Population
    Blight Very Healthy Normal
    Chaos Very Healthy Normal
    Order Very Healthy Normal

Blight Delta 145
    Pax Istaria: The Bureau of Observations has decided that no yearly celebration calendar would be complete without properly observing The Great Peace Accords which brought all the Living Races of Istaria together. They have set up tents and special vendors outside Tazoon, just south east of the town walls, for citizens of all the Living Races to celebrate "Pax Istaria".

Food Vendor with new seasonal foods.
    Petting Zoo Vendor and animals.
    Ticket Merchant to exchange IBM's for Festival Tickets
    Raffle Vendor for players interested in a bit of gambling
    Fireworks Vendor to sell fireworks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additions
    Community "Valley Heights"
    Moved a lair from Central Valley into Valley Heights
    Community "Cauldron's Edge"
    Moved a lair from Heart into Cauldron's Edge
    Spatial "who" region around the volcanic cauldron, now called Ashlander's Cauldron
    Community "Lower Heart"
    Moved three plots and one lair from Heart into Lower Heart
    Community "King's Cross"
    Moved three plots from Dalimond Ridge Gate into community
    Added Guard Post
    Spatial "who" region around the island of Drakul
    Jewelry Crystals of Dragon Breath will now drop as loot
    Added Blight Resistance spell formulas to treasure tables
    Revamped Outfitter Quests to Johald on New Trismus
    Changes
    Community "Central Valley"
    Added three plots back to the community
    Added a buildable lampost and archway
    Tier 1 gems are no longer found nearby, replaced instead by slate
    Added a buildable Stoneworking Shelter
    Added a Guard Post
    Community "Heart"
    Removed most plots in the community, resized the rest
    Redrew the road a bit
    Sand Ogres and Pygmies no longer fill adventurer's backpacks with sand as revenge for killing them. (Removed sand from loot table)
    Guild Communities: Pangai, Papa, Penza, Sakon, Saritova, Sem, Serenity, Sil, South Balzar, Surin, Tagan, Tavu, Tirzah, Toku, Yewn, Yumi have all had an initial look at and some changes for plot resizing.
    Jeremiah Trueheart has been very lonely since the Gifted stopped coming through the Halls of Waking. With the consent of the Imperial Council, he has found a new home outside of New Trismus and is finally able to once again offer the Gifted his assistance.
    Cleaned up the Fire and Flame Pygmy treasure tables (they will now drop uncut gems instead of maple bark)
    Cleaned up Sand, Frost, Snow, Ice, and Naghuk Pygmy loot tables.
    Cleaned up Giant Flame and Fire Beetle loot tables
    Flame Beetles are now immune to silver and flame
    Ice Beetles are now immune to silver and ice
    Bleed augmentations will now do slash damage instead of bleed damage
    Increased the chance of getting Red Snapper and Swordfish when fishing T5 and T6 fish
    Mohs the Diamond Golem now counts as a motherlode when killed
    Harvesting Uncut Diamond now has a chance of Diamond Golem Chips and Cut Diamonds as a bonus
    Quest lines for Xerix, Periado, Grizelian, and Lisandia have been revamped and expanded.
    Fixes
    Female Saris have their "yes" emotes back
    Female Satyrs have their "yes" emotes back
    Tool claws can now be teched with Crystalshaping, Lairshaping, and Scalecraft.
    Added bodyslot_leftpalm to "Weapon Socketing" technique. This will allow weapon sockets to be added to crossbows and bows again.
    Fixed the skill bonus on Journeyman Cauldrons
    Fixed the loot percentages on Giant Ice Beetles (they had a 0% chance of dropping trophies/tech comps)
    Corrected the hoard value and description of the Exquisite Ring
    Corrected Bay the Winter Werewolf's appearance
    Corrected the chance for dragonj_u_bite_n and dragonj_u_strike_n to play in Sound_DragonJ.def
    Technique "Craft: Alchemy I" now properly says it requires 1 Biting Necrofly Wing instead of 1 Brown Necrofly Wing.
    Fixed the level constraint for Level 15 Trophy Hunter quests

New event !!!

One question how ever shount the splash screen be changed with the adishion to Pax istaria ?
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Default Re: WOW the devs have been busy this month

Yep, it will be. This is on blight though, for testing.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

I read through this list before getting on this evening... I must say, there's some exciting stuff going on. I'm eager to see some of this hit live.

And test it on blight in the meantime. Makes me glad I made a hatchie over there.
    <----clicky!

Pax istaria.... makes me wonder if any of the devs are going to PAX (Penny Arcade Expo). If yes, see you guys there.

"Sand Ogres and Pygmies no longer fill adventurer's backpacks with sand as revenge for killing them. (Removed sand from loot table)"

Oh thank you thank you thank you! How I hated getting sand under my claws and nails!

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDragoon View Post
    Pax istaria.... makes me wonder if any of the devs are going to PAX (Penny Arcade Expo). If yes, see you guys there.
    I think Pax Istaria is a play on the Pax Romana, or Peace of Rome, a perioud in the Roman Empire way back when

Helians and followers of the Lunus Way should set aside their differences during this event, as it casts a Pax on both their houses...
    ____Kulamata Quality Armor___
    None Genuine without this Pawprint `',''

Achiever 86%, Explorer 60%, Socializer 46%, Killer 6%.

Quote Originally Posted by WindSeeker View Post
    I think Pax Istaria is a play on the Pax Romana, or Peace of Rome, a perioud in the Roman Empire way back when
    Ahhh okay, haha.

*groans at Kulamata*

I'm glad there is finally something to do with the thousands of IBMs I've been keeping. Now I can fill my libraries and formula book!

Love the new hoard items glad to see the brass items finally made it in!

Fixed the loot percentages on Giant Ice Beetles (they had a 0% chance of dropping trophies/tech comps)
    GIBs are... T5. Wish some of the T4 creatures would drop techs more often. Trying to find the last few T4 craft techs is quite difficult.

Cannot wait to be opt in crystalshaping with the help of a new claw.

Still nothing on the Fangs of Fury bug... :\

If the loot percentages of GIBs were off... when did that happen? Because I've gotten plenty of trophies from hunting them, so it's hard to believe that was set to 0%.
    <----clicky!

Quote Originally Posted by lightning claw View Post
    Petting Zoo Vendor and animals.

Can you actually do anything with the food you buy? I was expecting to be able to feed the animals or something - maybe I'm just too stupid to work it out.

From what I can see, each animal wants a different food. When you have the right food and greet the animal, it'll do something.

For instance, the Fyakki wants a cricket. When you give him one, he spins a web in the shape of your name
    Barrak Stonebreaker - dwarf Knight of Creation
    Cerul - dragon hatchling
    Blight Server

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

you have to greet the animals to feed them
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Quote Originally Posted by velveeta View Post
    you have to greet the animals to feed them
    d'oh - I greeted them before I had the food - forgot to do it again after getting the food.

gambling seems a good way to get hoard .. 100 tickets got me about 140k worth .. I can see little dragons getting their 250k for RoP this way.

Ok that answers the petting zoo Issue i had (got to love those user made issues )

but the main issue still stands how can it be a celabrashion of all living races with only a hand full representatives there first thing i noticed Missing dragon gnome dwarf elf

fends where there and i think humans and Ssilk but thats it
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Aren't there some races you left out there, Lightning? XD

How much does it cost in IBM to do anything at the celebration? I want to go there but I've only got 8...
    <----clicky!

Quote Originally Posted by Favoran View Post
    Aren't there some races you left out there, Lightning? XD

How much does it cost in IBM to do anything at the celebration? I want to go there but I've only got 8...
    i Ibm per ticket

and i know i left out some i forgot how to spell them correctly and did not want to be flamed

Back on topic the Raffel eats 1 ticket and you get foarm hoard what not

Petting zoo you can get 2 to 3 different foods per ticket

haven't grabbed any of the foods there all +8 to speed and will not benefit a warrior type dragon like myself .

O.O more food that gives speed YAY! ^.^ i love speed
    ^.^ *Speed Demon of order..*

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

1 ibm = 2 tix
    fest tix are needed to buy things at the fest
    the raffle gives out good stuff from snowballs (a snowball fight in the desert is way kewl, all puns intended) to priceless orbs to expert forms

i blew thru at least 700 tix the other night and ended up with 3x the snowballs i already had, enough unneeded forms to get almost 10sp from my pb, enough exp forms to fill my lib, a nice return on my ibms spent, and at least a quarter of a mill in hoard items that i spread around to deserving hatchies.........

if you have the ibms to spare, i would recommend buying as many as you can afford and playing the raffle (after feeding the zoo critters and at least eating some cotton candy, of course) - you will not be disappointed, i think......
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Thread Information