Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Istaria Wiki

Default Hoard item list "Istaria WIKI"

From today the existing list of hoard items on Istaria Wiki has been upgraded.
    Better said I combined the old list with items I currently have in my collection.

http://istaria.wikia.com/wiki/Hoard_Items

For those of you who are interested.
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Default Re: Hoard item list "Istaria WIKI"

Nice one, I added also the missing ones from my hoard collection.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •Â«

Can someone confirm that there is no Ornamental Dagger currently ingame?
    Apart from that one I have both sets complete I believe.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonboy View Post
    Can someone confirm that there is no Ornamental Dagger currently ingame?
    Apart from that one I have both sets complete I believe.
    There is no Ornamental Dagger. Both the Bells and Antiquated Sets of Hoard Items contain 7 items instead of 6 like the rest of the sets.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Ok thank you AmonGwareth for the quick respons.

Default Istaria Wiki

Fellow Dragons,

Because of boredom after collecting 10k Dim Essence Orbs and about 5k Lodestone I gave up crafting and jumped upon Istaria Wiki.

I created a few pages (BoI, BoL, BoFB, Shield of Gold and more…) and improved a few pages.
    But there are some things I have no idea what to enter and with this I need your help!

Here is my list of things I found that were lacking but beyond my ability to enter:
    1. Breath of Flame Burst.
    A picture would be nice and maybe some other relevant info. (Still an adult so I don’t have a lot of info)
    2. Goldrage.
    I requires effect of Crippled debuff.
    III up to VI requires effect of Crippled debuff.
    V, VI also requires hoard cost & recycle time.
    3. Silver Strike.
    I, II need all info entered
    IV up to IX require only +?? Damage.
    4. Drain Strike.
    I, II, III, V, VI, VIII requires effect completed and hoard cost.

Probably many other things are also still needed and that I seem to have missed.
    Don’t be a stranger…

Default Re: Istaria Wiki

It was brought to my attention that we're having people starting numerous new threads about the Istaria Wiki and updates to it. I spent some time merging the majority of the threads about the wiki into this one thread.

As we keep it "sticky" at the top of the General forum, it shouldn't be difficult to find. If you have updates, changes, comments, suggestions, thoughts, feedback, etc, about the Istaria Wiki, please use this thread to post.

People are doing a great job with building this wiki and you all should be proud.

Maintaining just one thread makes it easier for new people who join the forums to find everything there is to know/learn about the wiki.

On that note, I should probably tidy up that Vista "fix" section because it's not entirely accurate (since I didn't write it). Hopefully that will avoid issues down the line. Meh, when I have time, I guess...

All dragon lair chambers have been put on Istaria Wiki.
    Information named is:
    - Structure named
    - Tier possible
    - Storage or special ability (skill increase)
    - Construction blocks needed

If anyone is bored they are allowed to check...
    I am typing this at 04.50 AM so might have made some errors.

Dragonboy, it is better if you type the stats of abilities/items in the wiki, rather than posting pictures, because they can be better then searched by the system.

And quests put automatically themselves to the NPC pages once created, through in the quest template you have to type the name of the NPC.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •Â«

Ok.. Will think about that in the future.
    Thanks for the tips.

Since the Dralnok's Doom content patch has hit blight, the wiki contributors where very busy and added nearly everyday something new. To learn what is new on the blight shard and will hit soon the live servers check out the Wiki Beta Page!

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
    Since the Dralnok's Doom content patch has hit blight, the wiki contributors where very busy and added nearly everyday something new. To learn what is new on the blight shard and will hit soon the live servers check out the Wiki Beta Page!
    By the way, Welger is listed on there. But there are no Welger in game nor are they part of any beta content coming up.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    By the way, Welger is listed on there. But there are no Welger in game nor are they part of any beta content coming up.
    From memory, they were put up because we found the screenshots somewhere Might update it from "beta" to "maybe in the future"

Varrantoth (Welger)

AKA: the Cruel, the Implacable, god of Strength and Endurance

Long ago he was considered to be part of the Istarian Pantheon. Varrantoth was once a compatriot of Daggarth and sought the hand of Alyssa in marriage who was betrothed to Galderos. Together, Daggarth and Varrantoth sought to bring low the mighty Galderos, but it was not to be and Daggarth was defeated on the field of battle. Galderos turned and gravely wounded Varrantoth and then gave chase to him as the god of Strength fled. But Varrantoth was known for his endurance and Galderos could not catch nor outrun him and eventually gave up and returned to wed Alyssa.

Varrantoth wept for his friend, Daggarth and his lost love, and carrying a newfound hatred burning in his breast, fled into the mountains and wilds never to be seen again. Varrantoth's symbol is that of a beating heart, for it is the heart that is the source of one's endurance. He is remembered only by the wise in Tazoon's halls and was cast out of the Pantheon after he sought exile.

His people are the Welger, long forgotten and lost in the wilds of Eastern Aradoth.
    That is what's on the wiki...in the pantheon section
    There is a link that has a pic of said Welgar but I don't recall ever seeing that before.
    Inner Council Member of "Immortal" and member for 7 years. Immortal is an MMO Gaming guild with a larger population then all three servers of this game but I wont hold it against you.

The Wiki is pretty much unuseable for me. Something there, an ad or script or something causes my browser to lock up. Not really much to be done about it, I know. Just wanted to let it be known that the issue exists, and probably some others are experiencing it as well.

Drev

Question: is there a "which" quests at "what level" page? (maybe it is but I can't find it)
    (I mean like the quest by alphabeth page but then sorted on level requirement?)

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

http://istaria.wikia.com/wiki/Quests

Is that what you seek Sigi?

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

i should have thought of this sooner - i notice that the quests page is rather sparse, especially at the higher end....
    i am running mw thru the draggy quests, both advent and craft.....
    should i start posting the quest steps here? i am hopeless at the wiki thing, but if someone else wants to format it, i would be happy to help with the quest descripts if wanted/needed........
    currently i am finished with the level 70 and under advent quests and will be starting on the same level craft quests (have the dimens pocket quest done already).......

anything you need by way of screenies or such, let me know!! mw is at a level now where he can survive most encounters at least long enough for a screenie or two......
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

i just had a really bad lockup once i hit the Wiki, one of those "we must scan your computer because you have a viurs" pop ups. as soon as i got to the page it started to do a scan and my cpu went to 100% and right after that i had to do a hard reboot, i could not ctrl,alt,delete or anything. it seems random as to what you get since i was on the wiki eralier and did not get this type of pop up. just a heads up for folks.
    "Knowing others is intelligence,knowing yourself is true wisdom.
    Mastering others is strength,Mastering yourself is true power"
    by Lao-Tzu

Thread Information