Thread: missing new playable race, Gargoyles.

Default missing new playable race, Gargoyles.

they were the keeper of the wards, guardians of the seals that keep the evils away or lock up.
    when at nights, they hunt the evils that are loose or freed from prison or sealed vault of catacombs or crypts.

they are akin to dragons, stoneskins get upgrade from sandstone, slate, granite, marble, etc.
    they cant fly until wing quest upgrades.
    wingless are Warders of the Seals, once they get wings, they become "Guardians", ocassionly, few had gone rouge and corrupted by the blights that tainted them.

they are normally found among the ruins, ancient temples, catherials

it would need few new structure design for them to live that look like ruins (small lot), old churches (meduim lot), castle (large lot), ancient tower (mega lot) when dragons built lairs going down, and gargoyles builting is going upward among the sky.

wingless bi-ped would have to use stairs to reach to top side to view the homes of gargoyles.

these are only ideas of what could be happen, nothing more than just suggestion, but sound cool on paper, but i am aware of dev team's limited time.

i am surprised why Dryads still dont have thier natural home structures, they live in hallowed trees or under the roots, all they need to click on "acorns or pinecones" as portal like device into the home environment.
    living in human-like homes is like poison or feeling of death because the wood were "cut" from "life source".

Default Re: missing new playable race, Gargoyles.

This has already been suggested:

New Racial Character Type - Gargoyle

thanks, i didnt see or able to read all the posts, i am new "returning player", nice but aquatic, they dont have to be turn statue during daylights, just a game, why were cant play while day hours? that kill the fun and made to wait.
    think of other types of gargoyles who has very strong willed and immune to statue effects, and forced to hunt aegis even in daylights because they sensed evils.

hmm, i saw concept of races, and saw 4 legged centuar types, that sound awesome and can ignore roadless effect, speed is thier natural ability.

since the dev team are too small to be able to introduce lost races, it would be years away or may never add some new stuffs when the WinXP get shutdown in next few years.
    oh well, those are just a dream, unless if making upgraded Horizons for next generation windows.

There haven't even been very long time ago, as more races where planned considered the gargoyles as playable race. Let's stick at least to the istarian lore.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

What's out of lore to just discovering a whole new race out of the blue?

I think more races would be a neat idea, to add more variety to the game, but really I'm happy with my dragon and the only alts I make are more dragons... So I don't much care either way.
    <----clicky!

Thread Information