Thread: Blight Resistance

Default Blight Resistance

Yeah just cosmetic, but I point it anyway out to the devs, the Formular of the Blight Resistance line has no correct icon associated to it, just the "snowflake placeholder" also the spell itself has not the correct icon attached to it.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Default Re: Blight Resistance

thats not a bug.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Uhm but the formular doesnt even look like a formular >_>.. the resistance spells always had the form of a shield if you know what I mean.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

There is no icon for it, so the default was used. Not a bug.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

I made 2 icons, maybe Valornyx can also give a shot at them, I think he can make them better.

But feel free to use them if you wish devs.

Formular:

Spell:

they should be fungus green >.>

Nature spells are green, blight spells are brown.

Thank you Valornyx. I have added these to the game and they will patch to blight with the next update.

Yay! Proper icons!

Thread Information